20.

Scarlett pov

I have been gone for two days, two whole days of thinking, work, killing and drinking.
To be honest I have enjoyed it, just the peace and quiet.

The whole fiasco on Friday really took a toll on me.
Fuckin'hell, it feels like a dream, and I don't want to wake up. That's one of the reasons I walked away, I couldn't bear the thought of if I had hugged them, they would disappear.

The other reason was to not go completely insane from Dimitris voices inside my head. It's been a while since I have had major flashbacks like I did on Friday.

I'm currently on my way to my hospital, it got a little out of hand today.

Let's just make it easy and say I was stabbed in the back I got distracted while torturing the leader of 'the black mambas' a small gang that decided to steal from me and kill some of my men.

I don't take that lightly, stealing would result to killing the leader or something mild, but killing my men means destruction. I know that's brutal, but that's how we stay on top, almost everyone respects us.

Well back to the story, I didn't realise I killed everyone except for one. He was really young like me and that probably was his first time stabbing someone. So, he went for the mid back. Before he could stab me again, I had already slit his throat.
You always shoot or stab to kill.

I go inside my hospital and greet my good friend Kenji.
"what's up Kenji" I saved him from some people in an alleyway once and now he's my surgeon/doctor.

"Queen what did you do" he asked as he got a gurney for me.

"I need you to stich me up. Stabbed in the back, nothing major hit." I now a bit about medical stuff. I lifted up my shirt and he began to find supplies.

"Queen, you need to be careful. Many would suffer if you died, what would happen to all of us?" he asked me, normally I wouldn't let someone tell me what to do, but he's a pretty close friend.

"You would have Elijah, nobody would suffer" as for N.E.S.M will go to stella and Nico.

"You saved my life. I owe you everything" he scoffed out and began stitching me up.

I soon left the hospital and drove to the house.

I still don't consider it a home, I'm out of there as soon as I turn 18. It's too much of a risk to get to know my family. I already have gone too far with being seen with them. I care much more than I would like to admit, they are growing on me.

I get of my bike and walk inside. As I'm about to open the door to the dining room stella barges out and hugs the shit out of me. I quietly hiss in pain but hug her back anyway.

"Where were you, you could have gotten hurt" she scolds me as she lets me go, I sigh as I wait for the next thing. This has happened before, that I left without saying and then she scolds me like a child when I get back.

"Do you know how worried I was, you could have been dead in a ditch for all I know" she kept on scolding me even though I was basically the one who raised her.

"Yeah, I know I'll be better" I sighed out pinching the bridge of my nose with my fingers

"You say that every time Scarlett, you could have gotten hurt for fucks sake" she curses at me
"don't curse" I reply, I have gotten through hell and back just for her, so that she could be the nice one.

I lock eyes with Ace who looks at me with no emotion and I do so back. Everyone in the room looked amused by Stella's outburst.

The nice sister that is wearing a yellow sundress with flowers on is yelling at the scary sister with no emotion on her face and black clothes, that must be a sight.

Adam rises from his chair and walks over to me and stella. Everyone in the room watches him carefully.

"Adam" I greet him by his first name and give him a nod, everyone in the room freezes.
It's very disrespectful in our world to call by first name, but me and Adam are good friends. He's all tough on the outside and the biggest softy on the inside.

"don't be so stiff Scarlett and give me a hug for Christ sake" he says with the biggest smile as pulls me in for a big hug.
There's some gasps around the room. I swear this family is a bunch of drama queens.

He lets go of me and I finally see the shocked faces on everyone. Even grandpa has some evident on his face.

"Why are you here, shouldn't you be in Spain?" Adam asks me and I give him the 'I will tell you later' look and we sit down. of course, the only spot is beside Damien and Ace.

I sit down and everyone is bombarding me with questions of where I have been and stuff and frankly its getting fucking irritating.

"Shut up" I say tightly clenching my fists under the table. everyone quiets down noticing my mood and they begin to eat again. But me being me can never catch a fucking break.

"Where were you, you can't run off like that" dad scolded me.
"Why not" I asked, my jaw is clenched, and I bury my nails deeper into my skin to create some sort of friction, because I really want to punch someone right now.

"I'm your father and I have a right to know" right to know my ass.

At this point my nails is so far into my palms I've drawn blood. I'm about to speak again when ace takes my hand and opens it. he strokes over the parts where I have drawn blood before he locks his and in mine under the table.

surprisingly my anger went down. that has only worked with one person. Instead of lashing out I decided to leave again.

"I'm sorry I ran, but in need to go before I punch someone" I said, and I heard some chuckle.

I wave my hand behind me before walking outside and get on my bike before riding home, I had someone to get to.

What the fuck is wrong with me, I can't get soft with them. they will end up dead.

1113 words

Enjoy, have a great day