15.

Alessandro pov

I sent the message to Scarlett three hours ago. I still haven't gotten an answer, and it is starting to stress me out. I had to tell the others about the whole family coming.

I hear the sound of cars in my driveway, and I begin to panic a little. Scarlett's not home yet, how will that be a good impression on my parents. Sure, they will love them, but my father is a serious man, he doesn't tolerate much bullshit.

I call everyone down quick before my family comes in, I comment on my wife and stella's appearances. They look stunning, they are wearing dresses. My wife wears a white dress that clings to her beautiful body.

"I'm going to enjoy taking that dress of later" I whisper quietly in her ear.
There's gagging sounds behind me and all my kids are pretending to throw up. I guess I wasn't quiet enough.

"EEEWWW DON'T SAY THAT" Matteo screams and pretends to faint.

I hear someone clear their throat hard. I turn around and see my family. Someone looks amused and some are laughing. The elder ones are having no emotions visible on their face, but you can see the humour in their eyes.

All my kids sobers up and stand beside me. my ma comes forward with tears in her eyes and squeezes the living daylight out of my daughter.

"c-can't-t bre-eathe" stella chokes out. my ma laughs and releases her.
"I'm your grandma" she says with a thick Italian accent. She gives stella the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"where's the other one?" grandpa asks looking around. We all scratch our necks waiting for someone else to answer.

"Oh, we don't know where she is." Stella says sweetly. She's so innocent, I hope she stays that way.

"Oh, ok, well I'm your grandpa, but you can call me whatever you want." He says WITH A SMILE. Everyone gasps

"D-did dad just smile?" my brother Francesco jokingly asked.
Matteo and Alfredo, the dramatics of the family pretended to faint. Our little angel giggled softly at their antics. Everyone in the family stopped and looked at Stella with adoration in their eyes.

We all sit down and introduce Stella to everyone. Everyone goes in different conversations; I hear someone talk about Scarlett and that reminds me that I should warn them. I stand up making all the attention go to me.

"I just want to warn you" I start of by saying I lock eyes with stella, and she gives me a quick nod. "Scarlett is very protective over Stella, so I suggest you watch how you speak to stella when she is in the room" I finish up I sit back down, and everyone looks at me weird before they fall back into conversations again.

I've noticed stella is a little bit shy, so she sticks around Matteo and Alfredo. She's already his 'little kitten' he has nicknames for everyone.

Alfredo and Matteo is running around trying to catch Stella. They run around for a bit before she manages to twist her ankle and trip. We all run over to her.

"Are you ok?"
"Does it hurt?"
"Can you move your ankle?"

She gets bombed with questions from everyone.

She tries to not cry but we all can see she's in a lot of pain. As the tears start to fall Scarlett comes in. everyone in the room freeze.
She looks around for a second before she sees the tears on Stella's face.

She grabbed the first-person person she saw which happened to be Leonardo. She slammed him against the wall making everyone in the room gasp.
She just grabbed her eldest brother.

"Why the fuck is she crying" she asked with her teeth clenched. She looked him straight in the eyes. He stayed quiet, he looked like he was in shock.

We all noticed Scarlett's anger rising, Damien was the first to notice that she was a few seconds away from throwing a punch. He went over to her and grabbed her left arm while Dante took the other.

"Get off me" she said in a low tone.

"You need to calm down" Damien said slightly agitated. He always have had huge problems with his temper, so this is impressive.

Scarlett closed her eyes and took several deep breaths in. Her jaw is clenched shut and her hands are balled into fists.

"She doesn't like to be touched" stella said, she had gotten up and halted towards Scarlett. She touched Scarlett's arm; she probably know she's Scarlett's rock.

Scarlett's jaw unclenched, and she opened her eyes. Her stone-cold eyes soften by looking at her.

Stella smiled softly at her, and I swear I saw a small smile on Scarlett's face too before she kissed Stella's forehead. Her relaxed look morphed into concern.

"Fuck, sorry I should have checked on you first. Where does it hurt? Who did it? I'm going to fucking kill someone, I knew they weren't fucking trustworthy" she mumbles the last sentence to herself as she checks stella for injuries.

Everyone in the room looked at Scarlett amazed; she is so overprotective over Stella. When she notice us staring her concerned face disappears to her usual emotionless face.

"Hello, I'm you grandma" ma quickly says, ma is good at reading people, and I think everyone understood Scarlett is not big on physical contact. Scarlett nodded and looked over at Domenico.

They all introduce themselves and then it's time for my pa. I am slightly nervous; I don't know what he thinks of her since she was late, and she created a scene where she almost hit her brother. HER BROTHER!!

"I'm your grandpa" he says and takes out a hand for her to shake. Scarlett lifts one brow up as she looks at his hand.
She shakes her head and takes his hand. She looks him straight in the eyes and give him a firm handshake which symbols that she is not afraid of him.

He seems impressed as he withdraws his hand.

Scarlett nodded towards Leonardo as a quiet sorry.

"It's time for dinner" my wife said clapping her hands.

1036 words

Thank you soooo much for 3k views and so many votes. I appreciate you all❤️