30.

Scarlett pov

Stella and mom leaves the room, the others are still helping each other with the ropes.

I walk over to the nearest wall and take out my phone. I call Elijah and he answers right away.

'Turn off your emotions'

"he's back" I say right away
"Are you sure" he asks, he knows I would never joke about that.

"Yes" I said and hung up.

They are finally out of danger, but that means I'm the main target.
I need to distance myself from everyone else, they need to know I'm not going to be here for long.

'Your unlovable'

The Russians are too strong, I am going to die. I need everyone who I love to stop caring about me.

Everyone comes towards me; some are thanking me, and some are worried. My dad is yelling about how stupid I was, and Damien wants to know how I know Dimitri. I just tune them out

"Scarlett, I need to check on your wound" Lorenzo said looking worried. That is what I cannot have, I cannot have him worried about me. It would make my death much worse for them

'I'm going to kill them'

"I'll do it myself" I got up and grunted a bit in pain. Wow I didn't know that it would hurt that much, I'm really going weak.

'Turn them off'

"I am going to check your wound" Lorenzo said again more sternly.

I give him a quick nod, I have so much stuff to do. I need to hire bodyguards, to follow them everywhere, I need to write my fucking will and I need to drink some fucking alcohol.

I lift my bloody shirt. He gasps as he sees my stomach, its full of scars. I have a lot of tattoos, but they do not cover every scar.

"Just patch me up" I tell him, he is taking too much time.
"But we don't have anaesthesia, it's going to hurt like hell" he says, and I could not give less of a fuck right now.

"Just give me some damn alcohol" I sigh as he gives me a weird look before going to get it. He hands it over and I take a big sip before pouring it over my stomach.
Goddamn that hurt.

He looks shocked but gets the needle and thread.

"you're not unlovable" he tells me, and I let out a dark chuckle.

"Yeah right. I was made a monster; nobody can love a me" I say before he can answer I call out Robert. He looks shocked I called out to him but comes forward.

"I'm Scarlett" I say and take out my hand for him to shake. He looks at me with realisation before taking my hand

"The Russians thinks you sons are dead, make sure it stays that way" he looks at me confused

"They are off the Russians radar; they aren't going to be killed" I explain. His eyes fills with tears.

Lorenzo is done and in pulling down my shirt. I walk up and take a shower before sitting down at my desk to work.

Oliver works in my mafia, he's a higher rank member. I trust him with stella, I have seen the way they look at each other.

I'm overprotective over stella and I'm well aware, but not exactly in this setting. If stella decided to date some jock who will break her heart, I will advise her not too, and probably beat him up. But if it's a guy like Oliver who genuinely care for her, I don't really care.

I get a bodyguard for everyone. they are going to watch from the shadows and only appear when my loved ones are in trouble.

"Scarlett come downstairs" someone yells from downstairs. Well time for answers.

I don't plan on telling them everything, but I can easily be provoked when it comes to my past. So, I need to try and keep my cool or this will go south.

I walk downstairs and towards the kitchen where everyone is sitting. Stella isn't even looking at me, it fucking hurts.

'You don't need emotions'

'They make you weak'

I sit down and almost everyone is watching me.

"What do you want to know" I ask in a cold tone. They clearly looks taken back at my tone but sit straight.

"Everything, how do you know Dimitri" mom said. While the others nod.

"Kidnapped, made a weapon, escaped" I say, I don't want to tell much so they have to understand my code words.

My head hurts

"Ok, how did you learn all that" Leonardo asked.

"маленький монстр means little monster in Russian. I was trained to kill." I say more clearly this time. It takes a few seconds before someone puzzles it out.

"Wait, wait you killed the ambassador at thirteen" Leonardo looked shocked, so now he knows who I was.

I used to do a few missions when I was маленький монстр. Dimitri would have people follow me everywhere so I couldn't escape. I wouldn't have anyway; my friends would have died.

I nod my head once and the others look at me shocked.

Stella looks horrified, she is probably scared for her life. Her whole family is a bunch of murders.

"But the little monster disappeared three years ago, you can't have that good ability to kill after so many years" Dante says as he is lost in his mind. Always so smart and observant.

"No, I go by a different name." I clarify and sit back in my chair, I want them to guess, it makes it more fun.

939 words

Exposing timeeeee