8∆

'I've had eight cups of tea already today', Felix greeted Minho as he entered the tower's room with two steaming cups.

'I don't care. You keep me up so late, you drink tea with me - that's the rule'

Felix was wrapped in a thick wool blanket and sitting in a pile of soft pillows.

In one corner of the room empty tea cups gathered. Minho saw little cracks in the stones here and there that weren't there before.

Tiny plants were starting to grow out of the cracks.

He put on a fake smile and sat down on one of the pillows across the other god.

'Drink', Minho said and held out the cup with two sugars in it.

After rolling his eyes, Felix took it. As he moved his arm, Minho could hear the chains that bound the god's wrists to the stone rasping against the ground.

'Do you even have something other than tea down here? I'm hungry'

'You're a god. You don't need food'

'I'm still hungry?'

Minho sighed and took a sip from his tea.

When the taste melted on his tongue, he realized how long it's been since he last allowed himself to drink his favourite, strawberry, and not vanilla.

He hummed appreciative.

Felix looked weirdly at him.

'So what is it that made you harass my skeletons the whole day?'

'Skeletons? Plural? You have more of them?'

'Yeah they're my attendants. They help me keep things running down here'

'Mhm. I've just met Changbin. He's nice but clearly doesn't know what to do with me'

'Well, neither do I. No one here has an idea what to do with you, to be honest'

'I noticed'

Felix drank from his tea as well.

He had a tattoo of a delicate twig curling around his ear. It looked really nice.

'Why did you call me?'

'I'm bored as fuck'

'What am I supposed to change about that? I have duties to do I can't babysit you all day long'

'You're the god of this shit show here. You should be able to do something'

Minho took a further sip and started to massage his temple without saying a word.

'Look, you're all somewhat introverts here, I already figured that much. But I am not. I need social contact. If the cold and darkness aren't killing me frist I'm gonna die from loneliness'

'You're a drama queen'

'Yes. What are you gonna do about that?'

'Ignore your whining?'

'You can't. You're a coward. Ignoring me needs a strength that you don't have'

'Wow I'm bringing you tea and sacrifice my sleeping time for you just so you can insult me'

'I'm moody, sorry. But eh, if you think about it - you're the one holding me captive so you're in no place to complain'

'I already apologized for the kidnapping part'

'I never said that I accepted that apology'

Minho sighed heavy.

He looked into his cup as if he could somehow find answers there.