23∆

The Tartarus wasn't necessarily a part of Hades' kingdom but he had overtaken basic maintenance tasks already centuries ago.

Which meant, now and then Minho had to travel down there and check if everything went how it was supposed to.

Cruel torturing, breeding monsters, keeping archaic dark powers chained safely away, stuff like that.

Minho resented it.

But, the devoted hardworking god he was, he did his duty anyways.

'I'll be gone for the next few days' he let Felix know the next time they were eating together.

Having breakfast or dinner with each other kind of became a habit for them.

Minho had actually gotten used to the mortal food and started to look forward to the meals, even though more than half of them ended in screaming due to his and Felix's clashing attitudes.

Felix stopped chewing for a millisecond, then went on nonchalantly.

'I won't miss you'

Minho rolled his eyes.

'Do something proper with your time while I'm not here'

Now Felix rolled his eyes.

The two finished eating in silence.

A few hours later, Minho was gone.

'Do something proper with your time, he said' Felix mumbled annoyed under his breath.

He was pacing through the palace, hoping to find Jisung somewhere around.

'What is there proper to do in this goddamn palace?!'

'You could clean' a bypassing skeleton said.

Felix flipped them off.

'Hey! Do you know where Jisung is?' he remembered to call after them.

Instead of answering, the skeleton showed their boney finger as well and vanished down the floor.

'Wow, these skeletons got an attitude'

'You're one to talk'

'Jisung! Dear god, I'm dying of boredom!'

'And I came to heroically save you. Do you want to make more flower crowns?'

'Really not. My fingers are sore and I don't have any flowers left.'

'Mhm'

The two looked around in the plain floor as if they'd find an idea what to do with their time somewhere engraved in the black stone.

'If we don't have an idea soon I'll really start cleaning' Felix said horrified.

Jisung giggled.

'You could show me your strip tease dance?'

'Not in this life time, baby'

The skeleton made a sad face as good as they could.

'Oh. Do you have a kitchen here?'

'You wanna dance.. in a kitchen?'

'No, Jisung. Where do you make the tea?'

'I can show you, but I'm kinda banned there because one time I tripped and well, some skeletons were hurt very badly'

Felix chuckled.

'We'll make sure nothing happens'

The kitchen was not at all what Felix expected.