22∆

The dress fitted Felix as if it was made for him, and only him.

The pastel green seemed to let his soul glow.

'It's a little dusty', Felix mumbled while checking himself in a mirror.

'You look just fine'

'You're biased'

Minho sighed and didn't comment further.

He decided that he would talk back the next time Felix accused him of things like that.

'Come on, I'll show you around a bit'

That took them way longer than planned, as Minho would regularly take wrong turns and they'd find themselves lost in some really creepy floors.

'Why the fuck did you build your palace like this?'

'I don't know. It seemed fitting back then'

'Not anymore, huh?'

'I'm slowly realizing that a huge palace doesn't get you anything when the only way you find by yourself is the one from your bedroom to the throne room'

'At least something' Felix shrugged.

He looked around in the floor they just stranded in.

'And the design choices are so unbelievably weird'

'What do you mean?'

'Everything is made from black stone -'

'.. obsidian -'

'...and so unnecessary posh. All this gold and huge chandeliers, what the heck'

'I am the god of the underworld. That means that all the treasures of the soil are also mine. I can give you all the gold in the world, every diamond, every ruby. So why not use it as interior design?'

'Mhm' Felix tapped his finger thoughtfully against his lips. 'Nice'

He bent down and wiped up some dust off the ground.

'You should make a spring cleaning, though' He grinned at his word choice.

'Funny' Minho said. 'Feel free to start cleaning whenever you want'

Felix rolled his eyes. 'Let's go back to your throne room'

Minho nodded and walked forward, just to be stopped by Felix's outstretched arm.

'Other direction'

'Um. Thanks'

On their way, they crossed one of the small courts in the center of the palace.

A small decorative fountain stood in the middle, broken and dry.

Felix was captivated by it.

'Why are there no plants?'

Minho turned a 360 around himself. And really, the court was pure stone and dust.

'I.. I don't know'

'You don't really give the impression to live here, you know. Much less to be actually involved in the building of all this'

'You can grow plants here, if you want' Minho gestured around the court.

Felix face lit up.

'Do you have any seeds?'

'Um. No, I don't think so'

The light left his face again.

'Well, I'm not a magician. I can't grow plants from nowhere'