21∆

The next day, Minho found himself once again in front of Felix's door.

As he just raised his hand to knock, the door opened and Jisung appeared.

Minho stepped back surprised while the skeleton closed the door again.

'What's that on your head?'

'A flower crown. Felix just made it'

The two stared at each other.

A skeleton with a fucking flower crown.

'That ruins the scary vibe you're supposed to give off'

'What scary vibe, Sir? I regularly sing pop songs while walking through your palace'

Minho sighed.

'Can I talk to Felix?'

'Do you want a flower crown, too?'

Jisung grinned goofy. Minho didn't say anything, just kept looking at him.

After a while, the skeleton rolled their eyes.

'He had a really bad fever last night, so I just checked on him. He's alright now though'

'The fever.. still from Styx?'

'I guess. But his nose had been bleeding again as well. His body is probably protesting the curse'

The god frowned in worry.

'But he's okay now?'

'Okay, yes, just a little cranky, maybe'

They patted Minho's shoulder while turning to go.

'Nothing you can't handle. Have fun'

And they were gone.

Minho looked after their bumping flower crown.

He then raised his hand to knock.

The door opened again without him touching the wood.

'I heard everything. The walls are really not soundproof at all. If you'd fuck someone in your room, I could hear every whimper'

Minho stared at Felix, who also wore a flower crown, needing some time to process things.

'Good thing then that I can't sleep with my skeletons and no one else interested is here', he finally said.

'So they don't suck your dick?'

'Skeletons can't, that- that doesn't work'

'Did you try it out?'

'It's... common sense'

Felix didn't look convinced.

Minho decided not to say anything further.

Silence settled between them.

After a while, Felix sniffed.

'What do you want?' he asked.

'Um. We could go and pick you a dress. And then I could show you my palace?'

'Oh okay.' Felix's tone was mocking. 'And then we make a picnic in your grey meadows and then we fall in love and marry and have kids and live happily ever after, right?'

'You want children?'

'I- what?'

'What?'

The younger god stared quizzically at him.

'Okay, let's go. I'm sick of this potato sack, I want a fucking dress.'