1

"What do you mean canceled,did not heard what i said yesterday?" a tall man with brown greyish ash hair, extremely defined and gorgeous features groaned on the phone, sitting on his office chair he sighed.

"But sir, Mr.Lee said he won't come to tomorrow's meeting which you said to arrange" the voice on the phone said and the man chuckled "If he wont come then okay, Cut all the share he has in our Seoul branch & future meetings and tell him pay all the fucking money he took years ago" the brunette ordered as he hung up the phone.

"Rotten eggs,thought they can make Kim Taehyung wait" the brunette said smirking "jerks don't even know the value of time, they are just novice and a bunch of newbies." the said to no one in particular..

After then he was working quietly,checking through some papers & emails on his laptap until the silence of the room was broken by the opening of his office door.

There entered the office an another having blonde hair,height shorter than the brunette with lopsided smile on his face. "So,Mr.Kim Taehyung who have the whole Asia on his finger is geeting angry again" the aforementioned man saw the blonde approaching him & a smile creeped on his face.

"Jimin,you know right how these bastards need to know their position and where they belong to" Taehyung said with his bottom lips jutting out a little.He then hugged the later.

"Well well my classy,rude andintimidating best friend is being all cute, how the fuck did u become a ceo when you act like that??" Jimin said in a teasing tone.

taehyung whined "but you know how much competitive I'm when it comes to business and losing is never in my dictionary" he said firmly.

"okay okay mr workaholic, I just came here from my dance studio to your office all along and u didn't even asked why?" jimin fake pouted.

"yeah yeah why?" the brunette asked."do you remember hobi hyung?" perhaps not sure if taehyung remembered anything about him or not.

"ah that one who you had a friends with benefits back in college?" Jimin's face hated up in embarrassment, he didn't expected Taehyung to know this vividly.

"Ye-Yeah that one, he is coming tomorrow from Los Angeles for his fashion event of Louis Vuitton in Seoul" Jimin said with a pink shade on his cheeks. "So what??" the ceo asked bewildered by his best friend's behaviour

"So what? he is coming to meet us,our friends group and told him to come at my home"Jimin stated to which the already confused taehyung said

" but why yours? We can meet at some resturant or cafe or something right?" "tae, it will be more fun if we are at home, its comfortable with our friends instead of some bars" Jimin said annoyingly.
"So stop your stubborn ass and come home at 7 evening tomorrow"

Taehyung having zero interest in all these nodded while waving at his friend who got out of the office.