17

Bright waves of sunlight hit the brunette's ethereal hazel eyes as he srunched his face in response. Slowly-slowly opening his eyelids, as the realisation of morning came across him.

He stretched his arms in lying position when he fully came back to his consciousness.  "Jeongguk.." he mumbled in his sleepy groggy voice as that was the first person pictured into his mind.

Taehyung then put his arms on the other side of bed, rubbing it gently thats when the realisation hit him that the Jeongguk was not there.

He jolted up from the bed, eyes pleading; searching for his ravenette. "JEONGGUK" He shouted again but still no response.

Taehyung sighed, removing the sheet, getting up from bed. Just when is about to stand up, he felt a jolt pain down his hips; the brunette beared it and started walking .

Did he really had to go that hard? Asshole. Can't be a bit soft for sometime.

He thought to himself,  cursing Jeongguk in mind. Then his eyes landed on a piece of paper on the lampside.

When he went near, it was a short note; he picked it up and started to read.

I guess you're already awake if you're reading this. So I had to leave for office early because if you remember i have plenty of work as a ceo unlike a certain ceo.

I have written this shit to tell you that i had already ordered food, you must be hungry and your clothes are folded on shelve. You can wear it and go to home before going to your office. I know you don't want to wear those clothes of yesterday in workplace so yeah.

Your biggest competitor

JEON JEONGGUK.

Taehyung was beyond angry reading that letter, he tore it off and sat on the bed making a hmph sound grumpily.

"Who does he thinks he is? Like he will get away with anything?." The note was more like a business deal or an order, nothing in that sounded like a genuine care or even a natural humanity.

They literally had sex last night and now. Wow.

What he had thought,  that Jeongguk will be all chessy and romantic and that he will really stay with Taehyung after sex.

And now Taehyung really thinks about the events of last night. He had seen it.
Saw the way when Jeongguk approached him, his eyes were sparkling with jealousy when Bogum had kissed him. Saw the way the ravenette posseively held him away from all the people ogling at him at the club.

But now the poor brunette thinks it was all a facade. A manipulation. He thinks of all the people whom Jeongguk had fucked before, then he feels a bile rising inside his throat.

'Of course he had others. Why are you thinking he is a saint or something or a holy virgin mary untouched in this world of lust and power. Who are you fooling Taehyung. Only you lied about not being a virgin not he'

'He doesn’t need to know that it was your first time ever with anyone and you had imagined it to be so special. Something about finding your soulmate and other half in fairy tales but it had been the exactly opposite of that'

Wiping a tear that swept through his cheeks, Taehyung decided to get up and get dressed before filling up his stomach with the food.

__________________

Taehyung went to his office after an hour of being at home. It was early afternoon and he was working hard currently on project with Jeon Jeongguk.

Busy typing something on the screen, he didn't heard his office door open and the person coming inside.

"Taehyungie...." he eyes wide as got up to hug his best friend. "Jiminie..i missed you so much." He blurted dramatically.

"God forbid,  its been 3 days only but i came here to tell you about something um-important." Jimin said to him as the latter frowned and gestured him to sit and then told him to continue

"What chimmy? What are u gonna tell me? Is there something i don't know?" Taehyung asked worriedly seeing Jimin fidgeting before answering.

"Um- its about Jeongguk's secretary". He trailed off."

"Mr.Jeon's secretary? What about him?" The brunette now confused.

"I slept with him."

Taehyung choked on the fucking air. Jimin hastily soothing his friends back.

"Ah tae? Are u okay? Im sorry, i know he is your enemy's best friend. But--"

"But what Jiminie? How did that happen?"

Jimin then replied  " Actually last night at the party, he was also there and i was finding  you but cuz weren't there after sometime then he told me you went witb Mr.Jeon for company discussion. Then he you know and i had se---"

Taehyung coughed a bit "Okay okay thats enough information. But why him? I thought you guys hated each other guts to the core.??"

Jimin nodded "I still do. But its just sex you know for benefits. It has nothing to do with what we feel for each other and its always the hatred for me."

Taehyung hummed "Yeah but what if one of you catches feelings?"

"It won't be, i have already someone who have my heart and Yoongi will never be that person." Taehyung was puzzled because didnt know what to say in this because he didn't know but he actually had developed feelings for a certain someone so all he does is pray the best for his bff.

His phone beeps a notification sound, he checks the message and suddenly his expression turned sour seeing who it was.

From- MR. JEON JEONGGUK

Clear your schedules for some hours anywhere between 2-8 pm.

We are helding an important project discussion and you need to be present at my main office.

                     From- Babydoll

And why would even listen to you? Did you forgot I also have work.

From- MR.JEON JEONGGUK

I don’t like to repeat myself.

From- BABYDOLL
Fucking fine, you asshole.
I'll there at 5

He sighed and looked at his best friend "I guess it will be a long day today."