12

"Did he approved your deal, Tae?" Hoseok asked in the middle of their dinner at that night when the younger came to his home after coming finalizing the deal with Jeongguk.

He was already exhausted and just wanted lay down on bed and sleep his ass off. But when he came to his penthouse only to find Hoseok on the living room couch with his guitar.

To be honest Taehyung was confused as to why the older male came here at these hours but decided to shrug it off. Hoseok had a bewildered face when he observed the brunette whose face was literally so flushed after coming home.

But Taehyung, being the good pretender he is, said it was just because he was tired and all making the older convinced.

"Ah that! Yeah he did. Hyung, you won't believe me he actually did like I thought he would just mock and degrade me for being so pathetic seeking help with other ceos while my company is at top.
Although he did tease me a little but-"

"But??" Hoseok's eyes widen

"He told me where my food department is lacking and found out the solution of decrement in our sales and after that even agreed to merge our food sectors."

The older male was in utter denial at Taehyung's, he just couldn't believe this is the same Jeongguk Taehyung is talking about whom he is friends with.

"Are you sure Tae, we are talking about the same Jeongguk here?" Now it's Taehyung turn to frown.

"Gosh yes hobi hyung, the owner of the Jeon Corporation; Jeon Jeongguk." He said with a scowl now the other looked convinced.

"Yeah yeah" they both ate in silence after that before Hoseok left for his home.

__________________

"Left left"

"Make your shoulders a bit loose, they're so stiff."

"Put your hands a bit above your hip, yeah there there. "

"Other hands on head, make it more cover your hairs, the brand logo should be visible. Perfect now."

The cameramen, directors, fashion designers, makeup artist and model of the photoshoot were doing their respective jobs. The clothing area were adorned by clothes of vibrant colours, unmatchable styles and intricate designs, each seemed to have it's own uniqueness.

Just like everyday in the Kim Corporation,this beautiful Friday everyone was doing their job precisely in their fields making the photoshoot for the add of their brand as best as possible.

The click clack of Chelsea boots in the fashion department of Kim corp. grabbed the attention of every person present in the room.

"Sir, you're here? Do you need any of us, what can we do for you?" The cameraman; Taemin said to the aforementioned person bowing to show respect.

The brunette had a big smile on his face which was not so often a sight for the employees to see but it was, meant it was a good day for him.

The ceo observed his fellow workers who were working determinedly for this add campaign. Facing all of them, he said cheerfully "If I wanted, I would've called; there's no need for that.

Actually I just came here to check by a bit. You guys can continue your work." All of them nodded at him replying with a 'Yes sir'. The brunette roamed around entire room with his signature boxy smile on his angelic face.

Taehyung looked at the chosen model of this shoot who was changing outfits one by one after each shots, he now decided  to take a look at the clothing section which looked very inviting to him; didn't know why.