23

The sound of alarm clock rang through the peaceful room, interrupting the slumber of two males who were tangled to each other arms, looking so peaceful.

The brunette's nose scrunched by the noise, his eyes were still closed as he reached to turn off the alarm clock beside him.

Then he felt that he can't move. Taehyung's opened his eyes at the realisation, slowly adjusting to light as he saw a peaceful looking sleeping Jeongguk holding him tight by the waist

His cheeks tinted a shade of crimson at the feeling. He went to lie down again from his sitting position and observe the ravenette's features.

He can't believe that god literally granted him the wish to wake up by Jeongguk's side in the morning at least once and he is fucking experiencing it now.

He just wanted to know the feeling of how it feels to woke to someone after having their first night. Like how they shows in movies or the books Taehyung had read when he was still a child.Yeah it sounds too cliché but that's what our younger is.

A hopeless romantic

Taehyung caresses Jeongguk's cheeks with his fingers, careful to not let the latter wake up. He also must be tired after the night because they had continous meeting yesterday.

He slowly removes the elder's hand from his waist and places a quick peck to his cheek. The action causes Jeongguk to suddenly open his eyes. "Taehyung?" he says in a groggy voice as hands searches Taehyung on the other side of bed. As if its on instinct.

Then Jeongguk hears soft giggles which was like a melody to his ears sees the younger sitting on the other side of bed.
"You scared me for a second. " he said with concern lacing in his voice.

The elder grabbed Taehyung by his hips lied the younger flat on top of himself. He stared at his large eyes for a second before capturing his lips. "Mmhhm" Taehyung mumbled barely.

"Its morning Jeongguk, get up we are gonna get late for our offices." He said but did nothing to push Jeongguk off. The latter ignored his words as he was still tasting every ounce of the sweet taste of Taehyung's cavern.

The brunette bite on his neck, a bit hard " Oww" Jeongguk groaned "What was that?" he fake cried like it hurted him like hell. "get out of the bed, you muscle bunny or I'll drag you all the way there."
Taehyung warned which was laughed off by Jeongguk

"Ok ok I'm getting up, now move." Taehyung went to shower,getting up from the bed and the ravenette was in the kitchen. He was frying something on the pan then he dialed a number on his phone.

"Boss?" the person said on the phone "Is there any problem?" Jeongguk then replied in his still husky voice from the morning "No hyung, I'm just letting you know that today I'll be a bit late to the company. So you can manage in the meantime."

"No problem Jeongguk, but what are you doing at this time, you never were late at the office." Yoongi said on the phone, a bit skeptical and Jeongguk hesitated a bit before saying "Hyung its nothing, you don't need to worry;I'm fine."

"JEON JEONGGUK " A loud high pitching voice suddenly heard from the upstairs and Jeongguk eyes went wide and he said "Ok hyung I'll go now, bye". He cut the call hurriedly sighing a little.

"WHAT" He yelled as he went upstairs to his room and saw Taehyung drying his hair with a towel, draped a cotton white robe. "What noo where?" Taehyung said to him and the older frowned staring at Taehyung

"Are you gonna stare or give me some clothes unless you want me walk around naked in your house." Taehyung said a bit annoyed. Jeongguk folded his hands on chest and did a lopsided smile. "I won't mind that tho." he said suggestively.