13

It was evening time, Taehyung was in Jimin's house as they were watching a  mobster kdrama and half an hour was left for Taehyung to be at the whatever place Jeongguk had told him to come.

"C'mon Tae, you'll be late for the meeting, get ready baby." The brunette had a pout on his lips as he shuffled from his previous position to sit on the bed as they were cuddling.

"Who cares about him & he can't do anything if I came late or on time; he don't get to order around me. He should be the one to follow not me." Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friends tantrums;  as he is used to it.

"That's rude you munchkin" The blonde male pinched Taehyung's nose and "I don't understand why you behave like this to him; I don't see you acting like this ever" Jimin frowned at the other male who pouted even more.

"Jimin-ah, now you're taking his side huh? literally your 10 yrs best friend became nothing in front of that coconut head. I hate you." Taehyung fake cried melo-dramatically making the other male sigh.

"I hate you too bitch now get your lazy ass up and lemme do your makeover."
The two males got up after that and went to the closet to choose Taehyung's outfit for today.

"Wait mimi, i have something I brought." Jimin was confused for a sec then Taehyung came a packet which looked like it had clothes inside.

Taehyung opened the pack revealing the shirt he bought from his company. The other male was in awe seeing the beautiful shirt. "Already planned your outfit hm, Tae?" He elbowed him making the other ouch in fake pain.

"SHUT UP! I thought it was pretty and my type so I took it." the brunette defended "whatever makes you sleep at night" Jimin shrugged espying a huff from Taehyung .

When Taehyung was wearing the pretty dress, he didn't thought about a certain ravenette no he didn't.  Why would he? Does he matter?

He isn't trying to seduce him tho. No he isn't.

Atleast that's what he thought.

______________________

Meanwhile at the Hancheol restaurant, two men were sitting at the vip table of the mentioned restaurant. Their aura screamed domination. Among them, the kingpin's intimidating gaze was enough for anyone to submit.

"Boss, its 7:15 and there is no trace of Mr.Kim shall we go?" Yoongi said to the other male checking the time on his watch.

Jeongguk clenched his jaw and said "No need for that, lets wait he will come either way." Then a male entered the place gaining attention of fellow customers;  his aura screaming famous and cheerful.

" Then a male entered the place gaining attention of fellow customers;  his aura screaming famous and cheerful

He went straight to the vip table where the two powerful were sitting. Their attention went to the said male and Yoongi eyes went a bit wide and showed his gummy smile to the male.

He got up from his seat and Hoseok also went closer to hug Yoongi. "Hoba-ah, you finally here! Did you settled down? how many days since you're here? Gosh why didn't you informed me; i'd help you with that but came suddenly-"