18

Taehyung arrived at the Jeon corporation at 5:30 pm. Yeah he wasn't the one to listen to others ordering around him. Being the brat that he is, Taehyung stepped out of the car and stared at the building with his sharp feline eyes.

He smirked internally 'Mine is still better' but he couldn't help thinking that within just few months, the Jeons have a made an appreciable infrastructure but he won't ever say this aloud not to the arrogant Jeon Jeongguk anyways.

He stepped inside the building, people passing by getting shocked seeing a familar figure and they bow to him which Taehyung returns with nod amd smile.

He asks the receptionist the ceo's office room where the meeting is being held.
"Mr.Kim its good to meet you, let me take you to sir Mr. Jeon'soffice" She spoke so sweetly yet formally to him and led him to his way.

They arrived at the floor 54th floor and the lady gestured Taehyung to wait until she informs Jeongguk about him.

"Wait ! " Taehyung stopped her and she haulted, a sign of bewilderment clear on her face. "I'll go there myself, you can go back to your work." He said expression lack of any emotion.

She was more confused now nodded nonethelessly, having in no position to object.

Taehyung smirked internally, 'Lets see what you do there,Jeon' before he entered by pushing the door open forcefully, giving a blinding smile to all, walking like a confident man he is and taking his seat on the chair that was empty for him.

He walked in like he owns the place and he knows it, judging by look on Jeongguk's employees and other ceo's reaction, all having their mouth wide agape as if they never saw a flawless human being before.

Before taking his seat which was across the ravenette, Taehyung didn't forget to notice the other's reaction. He swear he is not delusional when he saw a spike of amusement in the older's eyes.

"Shall we start?" Taehyung said looking at others and Jeongguk with wide innocent eyes. 'This manipulator' Jeongguk cursed. He had his poker face on still.

"Maybe I know why are you so late, Mr.Kim" he asked voice passive. Taehyung shrugged and looked those shocked men gagging over him and he giggled "Oh Mr. Jeon, I was stuck in a traffic you know and chim took longer usual to choose my outfit so yeah." He pouted

The fucking audacity

Jeongguk hold back the urge to roll his eyes and said coldly "ok. All of you this is Mr.Kim, as you all know our partner in this project. We can start the meeting now. " Jeongguk said to his employees, all of them bowed to Taehyung, knowing very well his position in business.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Kim." Jaehyuk grinned at Taehyung, looking totally smitten by him. The brunette giggled at cute demeanour and looked at Jeongguk "Didn't knew your employees are this cute, Jeon." Jeongguk clenched his jaw at the younger's statement.

"M-Mr.Kim, I'm your big fan infact you are my role model. I wanted to be like you. My name is Jinwook" he said slyly and Taehyung cooed at him. "Thank you so much Jaehyuk-shii. Maybe some day, we can shoot magazine covers in future."
He offered.

"Omg how do you know i liked your covers-" Taehyung chuckled knowingly "Just knew it."

"If you're done with your chit-chat or you do your talking, I'm dropping the deal." An intimidating voice stopped them and Tae raised an eyebrow.

"Can you just chill for bit, no need to be so fucking dense all the time, Mr.Asshole." Taehyung said frustratingly "Have you seen your employees?? They look like they hadn't laughed since ages. My god how y'all work under him. I'd quit immediately."