9

"What the fuck do you mean collab,huh. Do you think me Kim Taehyung will beg a mere ceo to help my company because it's foreign export is decreasing?" The brunette yelled furiously at his secretary.

"Sir, but the differences of purchases in Korean and American market keeps on increasing and foreign buyers are deterioting" Mary said in a low tone, stuttering in fear..

Taehyung closed his eyes, head enraging refraning himself from losing his temper. "So what? who cares about the foreign purchases. I just want my business to be on top in Asia as it is and will be. NO one will ever be born to surpass that"

Mary's head was low as she couldn't face the wrath visible the ceo's face and said "Sir but if we continue to ignore that side of our sale's in overseas, it would be bare minimal at a point in future."

Taehyung sighed and thought deeply about the problem and all the employees were also in turmoil, hoping to find any solution to this concern.

"I need to collaborate with a ceo who have greater and wider purchasing in foreign markets so that we can make our markets in those countries more wider, that's what you said right?" The brunette said and his secretary nodded.

"Yes sir that's what I said and recently Mr.Jeon also shifted in Korea and that will be golden opportunity for us ask him for the possible collaboration. He is the god of those countries and will surely vr willing to do it with you." Another employee said and Taehyung coughed a little.

"Do it really have to be Jeongg-Mr.Jeon, I mean we have so many lists of influential ceos in America so yeah." the brunette said scoffing a little to hide his embarassed face from his workers

Minjae, his friend further argued "If you, literally the tycoon of Asia would ask I'm sure he won't deny for sure, Taehyung" making the ceo more annoyed.

"Fine" Taehyung snaped his hand on his office table, standing on his feet .
"I'll try to persuade him for the collaboration." with that he left the office.

The brunette was walking downstairs taking fast steps. It was already evening, almost night, he decided to leave a bit early. The reason? Yeah y'all gussed right.

He wanted to meet Jeongguk right now so he dismmised his office a bit early because obviously he didn't want to waste his other precious day of work on some ravenette that's why he will go right now.

So now he driving his way all over to the ravenette house, wanting to discuss the matter soonly possible.

He called hoseok for Jeongguk's address as he was a close friend of him and knew about the whereabouts of the ravenette.

Taehyung stopped the car at the sent address, shutting the door of his black porsche. He roamed his sharp,feline eyes at the huge ass penthouse that ungodly screams rich, adjusting and tucking his grey suit in  he stepped onto the elevator pressing the floor no.68.

Heart thumping a little faster than usual, breathing slow, calmness before the storm, it is just a business talk with someone he just meet but Taehyung cant help but feels the enthusiasm for what this meeting unfolds.

He got out of the elevator door and
knocked on the door of Jeongguk's penthouse, frowning when he found the door was already unlocked.

So he opened it a bit and the air got stuck in his mouth, wonder strucked by the intricate and meticulous designs of the interior. His awestrucked face was exploring the ravenette's living room which was aesthetically all black but with golden border highlighting the finest details.

Then he realisation dawned upon him so he kept his face stoic and called for Jeongguk's name. "Mr.Jeon? Mr.Jeon are you here?" He thought he if came to the wrong address when no one answered. But seeing the photo frame of him and Yoongi he wasn't wrong.