16

The atmosphere surrounding the interior of Jeongguk's car was reeking with raged up hormones of both the tycoons. The urge to touch each other was so intense that at one point the ravenette thought to just fuck the shit out of the other in the car.

But NO. He is a man of words thereby he will not touch the brunette until they reach the hotel not even when the younger is fidgeting with his fingers and fumbling the hem of his shirt in an extremely adorable manner.

The hotel turned out to be one of Jeon's but at this it's the least thing they should be concerned off.

They get into the elevator towards their given room number. Taehyung was taking small glances at the ravenette in the process and finally when Jeongguk locked the door, he gets to stare at him all for himself.

Jeongguk came forward locking eyes with Taehyung's already hodded ones; closing the distance between them. The ravenette brought his hands up cup the younger's bread cheeks who closes his eyes at the minimal touch.

"Je- Jeongguk----"

The older leaned forward and captured Taehyung's lips with his own in a deep bruising kiss. Taehyung's lips part subconsciously when Jeongguk's tongue demanded to explore his cavern as if he is way too familiar with the man for eternity.

The hot french kiss became more escalated when Jeongguk's hands that were on the brunette's waist slipped inside his sweater causing Taehyung to groan;his jacket long gone in the car. The ravenette bit his bottom lips to suppress the moan and Taehyung's hands tugged a handful of the older's hair which was so smooth against his palm. Jeongguk lips travelled down to explore his neck and collarbone.

"Baby doll, do you know that you're so fucking edible." he sucked a spot on a specific part onto his neck making a huge ass purple bloach along with many other bites.

The nickname.Fuck

Taehyung hated that word to the core and from the bottom of his heart but why the fuck he is hard now just by hearing that cursed word from Jeongguk's intimidating voice.

Amidst of the session of their tongues fighting for dominance, both lost in the sensation of the sweet heaven, Jeongguk pulled apart to breathe a little, with Taehyung's hands still on his shoulder eyes shifting above to look at the brown haired male's face whose lips were already swollen contrast to Jeongguk's own.

But their bodies were pressed against each other; both of their hard ons rubbing against each other through their clothed members and Taehyung smirked before he rolled his body seductively intentionally to create friction.

"Fuck, Tae" Jeongguk groaned making Taehyung giggle. Jeongguk just stared at the little devil in disguise of an angel laughing oh so cutely after doing such thing. "Why the fuck are laughing? Do you think it's funny? Hm tell me??"

Jeongguk said now in an intimidating tone to Taehyung who was still grinning mischively at the ravenette. "So what, what will you do huh? you big bad ceo---"

His laughter died down when Jeongguk put his between his thighs and other one on his back, lifting him like it's way too normal for him. Taehyung gasped when his back met the soft white mattress of the hotel room bed.

Jeongguk literally throw him onto the bed mercilessly having no softness in doing so, he hovered over the brunette; caging him between his arms and gave a  devilish smirk before lifting Taehyung's sweater out of his body in a blink of an eye,startling the already surprised brunette.

"Jeon, you bitch" But Jeonguuk was in awe, ths brunette's skin was so tanned just as he imagined, absolutely flawless having no blemishes; he wanted to ruin it all by himself.