24

Time skip: 1 week later

Taehyung was standing in the private collection room of Burberry, the plethora of finest pieces of clothes in front of him to check out.

It was a time of dusk he arrived at a shopping mall, thinking he had a spare time today which he rarely gets for things like this. He smiled and felt satisfied when he saw one of the suits, a light burgundy color and decided to put that in the cart.

He also got some sweatshirts, and a very pretty white satin top which had cuts on the side, perfect to show his curvy waist.

The brunette giggled when he saw a very absurd quote written on one of the dresses, he didn't noticed someone approaching him until-

"Oh, look who we got here." A voice of male came just after that, Taehyung turned around to see who it was but he paled when he recognized who it was.

"Heesung."

The aforementioned male give a slight smirk before taking his hands out for Taehyung to shake. "What a pretty sight to see after a very long time."

Taehyung shook his hand and gritted his teeth in annoyance "What are you doing here? And guess what you still haven't changed a bit, you filthy bastard." he said in a low voice as the ceo didn't want to make an issue on public.

Heesung smirked further making the brunette more angry, he wants nothing more than to slap him. Heesung leaned closer to Taehyung, interrupting his private space and he whispered "You're right,sweetheart." Taehyung was totally repulsed by him.

Heesung continued  "But look at how all changed you're now, became even more sexy and gorgeous and those curves gosh-" Taehyung backed away from him and scrunched his face in disgust.

"Get the fuck away from me, motherfucker. You don't know what can i do with you now. You can easily get behind those bars, Hessung so don't ever try to pull shit like that again in front me." Taehyung said calmly, face stoic.

Heesung chuckled and matched eyes with the brunette "Now you got a mouth on you, did you forget how much a bitch of a crybaby you were. Back then you get away by being a papa's princess and are you going to do the same now ?Hm. Go and cry to your daddy like the weak ass bitch you ever were."

And Taehyung chuckled cockily "You are having so much guts for saying this in front of me. I suggest you stay the fuck the away from me and get a life, moron." saying this brunette went away from there.

After the biling of clothes and stuffs, he went out of the mall and went towards his home.

________________《♤》___________________

Taehyung sat on his couch, he threw the shopping bags somewhere and sprawled onto his sofa directly without changing, he was so tired today. After that Hessung incident, he is now having a terrible headache.

In his career, he came across many people like this its not new for him. Still he has to be alert about them as to not jeopardize his reputation.

After sometime, he dailed Jimin's number which was picked up after 2 rings "Hello Taehyungie, what's up?" and Taehyung felt relived just by hearing his best friend's voice. It brings him a lot of comfort.

"Hey Jiminie, what are you doing?"

"Ah nothing Tae, but you are sounding worried? Did something happened, tell me Tae." Taehyung sighed, he just can't lie to him. "You know chim, i was at the shopping mall and you know came to me? It was hwang Hessung."

"What?? Hessung?Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah chim, i don't know how he get there but i guess it was a coincidence but i don't have a good feeling about it."