19

After all the cleaning(mostly done by Jeongguk), the both male came out of the bathroom, with Taehyung still tucked in Jeongguk’s arms.

His eyes were closed as he clinged to the ravenette like a baby; head burried in his chest with arms wrapped around Jeongguk in a tight hig.and the latter also doesn't want to let go of him, soaking in the warmth the younger was giving him.

The actual reason was that when Taehyung started walking, his limbs were wobbling and Jeongguk cursed himself for being to harsh on the other.
So he decided to not stress out the younger already.

Still carrying in his arms, Jeongguk took a seat on the nearby chair, the brunette perched on his lap.  He then caressed the younger's hair in a very gently manner.

"Are you tired?" Jeongguk spoke oh so softly and received a hum from the younger who he knew wasn't asleep yet.

"Do you perhaps want to go home,hm?" the ravenette asked, staring at the adorable brunette's now pouting face as Taehyung looked up finally.

"Or you can stay here for the night. I have two spare beds and the room is spacious. You can leave in the morning for your office." Taehyung got up from his lap; the whinng and adorable expression long gone from his face.

He nodded in acknowledgement and balanced himself on his legs; cursing for being so weak. "Thank you for the offer Jeongguk, don't need for that I'll just go home."

The older frowned a little as he got up too"That’s fine, let me grab my car keys."
When the ravenette turned around he saw Taehyung picking up his things, ready to leave.

He raised an eyebrow at the younger
"What? Why are taking your keys? Are u  going drive youself by your car?" Taehyung got confused and then answered a "uh,yes".

"But you're limping Taehyung and its fucking 11 in the night. I can't let you go alone. I'm dropping you, your car will be sent to you in the morning."Jeongguk said firmly.

Taehyung scoffed. "Come on, you're a Jeon. You don't even care to think about others. I can go by myself, im an adult for fuck's sake.". Taehyung said as he is done collecting things.

"You're going with me. That's final, I can't leave you alone in that condition." Jeongguk eyes travelled to the younger's leg indicating what condition he is talking about.

Taehyung ignored him as went towards the door to exit. Just then a sharp pain pulsed through his lower area, legs were feeling like jelly and about to give up when two muscular hands across his waist prevented it from happening.

Taehyung gasped & held Jeongguk's shoulder; mouth wide agape as the older held him securely, saving him from falling. There eyes were locked for a minute; both didn't wanted to let go until he heard a sigh from the ravenette.

Then he felt being lifted from the ground by the ravenette, this time he made no objection as Jeongguk also picked his files from the ground and exited the office.

He carried him way back to his car, opening the door and gently placing Taehyung on the passenger's seat as he he was some kind of porcelain.

The older drive through route of the brunette's penthouse as he told him the address. Taehyung was silent the whole ride and it was killing Jeongguk, he just wanted to break the awkward silence between them.

"Do you perhaps live with parents & brother or alone?" he ravenette broke the silence.  Taehyung looked at Jeongguk’s side, he was focused on the road "No its just me." Jeongguk hummed.

"What about you?" The younger sked this time "what about me?" Jeongguk asked confused a little and Taehyung fidgeted before asking "do you perhaps have a lover or dating someone?"

Jeongguk chuckled a little and the younger gulped "I don't do relationships, Taehyung. Just useless things which is a hindrance in my business." Taehyung gulped down the bile which was rushing up in his throat before he tried to give a small smile to Jeongguk which was obviously forced.

"Good to know, we have many things in common, Mr.Jeon." it seemed like the words were completely different from the voice in his heart.

Taehyung's heart was betraying his mind. If you asked him the same question, he would answer the same as Jeongguk did but after meeting the ravenette it seems the tables have turned.

Well he will pretend, he will heartily be contented to whatever Jeongguk will give him.

The car halts, indicating the arrival as Taehyung got outside carefully, to not fall right there. Jeongguk too came out as Taehyung was by his main door he turned around to thank the elder.

They were staring at each other for seconds, the younger looking anywhere but at Jeongguk "Thank you so much for today,Mr.Jeon" he bowed a bit and spoke genuinely.

But as he lifted his head, his heart shuddered in his place as Jeongguk cupped one of his cheek and caressed it, moving down to part lower lip with his thumb. "Jeongguk" the older whispered as Taehyung stared, shiny doe eyes that held the whole universe in it. "There is no one else so its Jeongguk for you."

Before the younger can speak, he connected their lips in a soft kiss. It was not rushed but still Taehyung's stomach was filled with millions of butterflies. They kissed for a minute before Jeongguk pulled apart.

"Goodnight, Taehyung." The brunette watched him retreat back as said "Goodnight,Jeongguk" the ravenette turned back to look at the younger and smiled widely before leaving towards his house.

___________________

The cool breeze of Seoul's night air was a refresher after a tired day from work. Anyone having a bad day for can go under the warm embrace of the moon and night sky. It will certainly calm their heart from all the chaos of life.

The mint haired man was in his balcony, hands on the suit pocket, staring aimlessly at the night sky. He sighed as thought about his life which a whole whirlwind currently, he needs to figure out so many things.

But he is just a man, he will go with flow for now as leaving it on future for whatever happens. He had seen worse now and is pretty sure it will not get worse than it already is.

Minutes later, the door of his penthouse opens indicating the arrival of a certain someone. He sighed as he turned around, then a smile crept upto his face upon seeing who is it.

"Hoba, you're here." Hoseok went to his best friend hugged him from behind. "You seem stressed, Yoongs that's why I came here. Everything all right?" the Rockstar asked in a worried tone.

Yoongi then looked at him for a few seconds then connected their lips in a passionate kiss, the other male kissing back with the same vigour. "Nothing,  and now you're here; all my problems are already solved." the mint male whispered.

Hoseok started unbuttoning his shirt as in no time, they discarded their clothes and started their make out session on the bed.

**************