4

It was sunday where mostly people having holidays gets time to relax at home but in a certain penthouse, a brunette was working on his office desk since mid noon.

When he woke up to bed it was 8 in the morning so decided to sleep one more hour, finally waking up when the rays of sun started hitting his ethereal face, nose scrunched up, rosy lips in a pout, irises slowly started to open making his face even more beautiful even though he just woke up.

Taehyung slowly got up from the bed and did his morning routine, breakfast and started clean still in his melody pajamas he wore last night, humming a song he did the morning chores.

After then he again started doing the office works in his room quietly.

The sound of the doorbell interrupted his work, when he opened the there stood his brother Kim Namjoon who wore a formal wear confusing Taehyung as to why he wore this in his house.

"Hyung, you look amused what's happening is everything okay??" Taehyung asked and they hugged, he went with Namjoon to make him sit on the couch of the living room.

"Tae babybro, how are you doing everything going well?" Namjoon said with a wide smile happy to see his babybro often.

"Yes hyung just the ususal but how come you weren't at the office yesterday and also not answering my calls?"

"Sorry tae, did I sacred you yesterday?" Namjoon didnt knew his brother would became so worried he did not wanted that so with a sad smile on his face he further said "But I have something important to tell you business related".

Taehyung relaxed and sat next to his brother pouting " What the hell, you scared me like who the fuck would be gone without informing their brother and on top of that i'm your boss so yeah i'm not talking to you and wait here i'll complain to mom for what you did yesterday"

"No-no no tae listen I just went out with Ji- "

Tae looked away from Namjoon ignoring his brothers pleas as he tried to show his fake anger by huffing his already puffed cheeks.

Namjoon panicked and reached Tae's hand "Baby bro please forgive me i was just hanging out with Jin hyung yesterday you know he came back to Korea after so many years and also was stuck in a very important meeting which is why i came here to tell you that"

Hearing his brothers pleads in front of him, he let out that fake persona and gripped Namjoon's hand clinging to him and hugging him tightly.

Taehyung let a fits of giggles and laughter, grinning widely at the frowning face of his beloved brother. "I'm sorry hyung, I was just joking look at you haaahaaa" he burst out laughing then suddenly started running away as Namjoon was chasing him.

"You brat, you'll never change just stop running for love of god tae." In the end the siblings fight ended as they got tired from running and sat on the dinning table for lunch as it was already afternoon.

"So hyung, what important you're here to tell me?" Taehyung suddenly asked eating his roasted asparagus and kimchi. Namjoon facepalmed himself as he totally forget that why he came to Tae's house.

"Ah right right. So Jin hyung told me that their new enterprises which is set up in Seoul few days ago, they are throwing a huge business party for the inauguration where all the biggest business tycoons would be present" Namjoon said with a small smile dancing on his lips.

"So?" Tae asked bored.

"So what? We are also invited being the biggest partners in the business world,you dumb kid". Tae rolled his eyes at that.

"Also Jin hyung said that his boss just shifted to Korea from America too with him and his other men, also they will live here for a longtime basically permanent shifting" Namjoon told him.

"What's the boss name,hyung?"

"Jeon Jeongguk"

Taehyung chocked on the air, spoon falling on floor with his eyes wide as saucers "What the fuck?" He asked

"God Tae are u okay, have some water." He give Taehyung a glass of water as he calmed down with eyebrows furrowed.

"Hyung its nothing, I'll come to the party with Jimin and hobi hyung, okay?" Taehyung assured Namjoon who still was confused as why his brother is reacting this way.

He then smiled at Taehyung "By the way it's on Wednesday, dont forget to clear all your schedules & also we will came across so many new business faces so it will be benefical for our company, by maintaining good relations with them would expand our world market in different continents as they are from Europe and America, no?" Namjoon suggested him.

Taehyung only nodded heart beating faster with enthusiasm and a feeling bubbling in his chest he cant decipher what but its in positive terms.

What he had no idea was this business party would turn the whole world for him.