7

Taehyung found himself admiring the city view decorated with colourful spectrum of lights giving it a perfect blend.

The cold breeze of air swaying his fluffy- curly brown locks with his eyes closed feeling himself relaxing even if it is just for a bit from his everyday hectic schedule.

But the warmness he felt contrasting with the atmosphere is coming from a certain ceo who is leaning against the balcony railing just adjacent to him.

They are on the terrace area of the booked lawn both of them don't mind the pull they felt towards each other.

"Nice choice of place, Mr.Kim", Jeongguk said with a calming unusual from his normal cold tone. Taehyung looked at the said man for a second before going back to admire the scenery.

"I'm not really a party type of person, always avoided sweaty and crowded places so if you don't like you can go back downstairs." Taehyung said with his confident face not minding the latter.

"It's fine i dont mind" Jeongguk gave a shrug "but if my presence bothers you that much i'll go".

Taehyung bit his lips, not that he don't like the raven's presence its just that if irks him, makes him go insane and dizzy.

"But I asked you to approach me here and now if I back off it would be so unprofessional, no?" Taehyung said with his normal facade.

"So what you want to talk about?" Jeongguk said and looked at Tae with an unreadable expression

"Can't we be civil to each other for a second. I'm talking about business stuffs just random things about each other" Jeongguk clenched his jaw smirking a little

"so that i know at least you're not some serial killer or psychopath" his expression soon turned into a frown in just a mere second.

Taehyung chuckled at the older seeing his frowning expression as he shifted his gaze to him.

And Jeongguk he just heard the most beautiful and melodious sound in the whole world and wanted to hear that again.

"And if I'm?" Jeongguk teased but his voice was serious. "What would you do?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the sarcasm
"Ugh you're so annoying, how your employees even handle you" Jeongguk just ignored the words thrown at him, not in the mood to further argue.

"By the way Mr.Jeon, what were doing in that ball room you didn't seem like the person who would be at those places instead of having conversations with ceos or getting drunk enjoying the party?" He asked with a tone of curiousness.

" I prefer to be alone instead of talking to ruckuses and wasting my time getting drunk and behave like a horny teenager. And all aside I have my team who will talk to others about imp. projects" Jeongguk answered eyes focused between Taehyung and the painting behind him.

"So you're also not the fratty type of ceo as people accept us to be, at least we have one thing in common" Taehyung felt a odd sense of relief by Jeongguk's words...

What Jeongguk told him next was something he didn't expected would tell to anyone but with Taehyung, it felt different "My mother had always been enthusiastic about arts, music and dance.

But she couldn't afford all those expensive musical instruments, even dropped out before completing her graduation just so she can provide a roof to us. When I turned 12, thats when i vowed to her that I will became a person she would look at with only and only proudness.

And promised to fulfill all her dreams with she couldn't back then."
Taehyung sounded intrigued, he didn't thought the ravenette was this much considerate to someone.