8

Flashbacks to on the other side of the party when Taehyung and Jeongguk leave upstairs, Jimin was dancing to an edm song playing at the dancefloor.

Swaying his hips like the effortless dancer he his in a smooth motion.

Suddenly he felt the urge to pee so he went to the washroom area. He was going on that way until he heard a conversation which involved Taehyung.

"He is just a self centered, too much drunk in his ego"

"Mr.Kim just fired his secretary only because she came 2 minutes late. That's so rude and immature when you're owner a continent, it doesn't suit him."

"True though"

Then he decided to eavesdrop and peeked his head to see three unfamiliar man but the fourth was so familiar to be unrecognised.

Jimin's blood boiled seeing who it was who was none other than Jeongguk's secretary, Min Yoongi. He was not saying anything about Tae just silently and unbotherdly listening to whatever shits the other three ceos were saying about Taehyung.

If it was something about his self he would just ignore but it was about his best friend which he would not tolerate at any cost

He came over to the males and growled "How dare you speak shit about my best friend? Who gave you the right to run your flithy mouth here and there,huh *a punch* ? Do you motherfuckers know what would happen if he came to know about your ruckus" Jimin smirked pulling away from the guy looking at the three of them.

"Not much but your company would face the most deadly downfall" Jimin said but got pulled away by a pairs of wrapped around his waist, dragging him from there.

That person covered the blonde mouth's with his hands as he pushed him against a pillar on less crowded area.
"What the hell were you doing there, pulling a stunt you know there's no point of creating a scene here" The mint haired man said in his deep voice, looking intensely at the angry Jimin.

"YOU YO-" Yoongi covered his mouth his hands more tighter. "Fucking get the your hands fuck off" Jimin finally pushed him eyes blaring in anger and rage.

"This all happened because of you, idiot cat. What were doing there huh? Listening to those bastards bad mouth Taehyung. Oh yeah hoe can I forget you were also there and also maybe had fun listen them taunting by best fr-"

"They came for a business deal, that's what we were discussing and I had to listen but then they started taunting Mr.Kim, I cannot do anything because I didn't wanted to cause a dram-" Yoongi was cut off by the blonde.

"If you cared that much, why hadn't you did something just say you wont have the guts to do, huh?" Jimin mocked but Yoongi had a neutral expression on his face.

"Cat got your tongue" Jimin said and was about to go before saying " oh so sorry, you're a cat yourself so you got your tongue" The blonde flipped his hair sassily and went away from Yoongi.

But what he didn't saw was the unreadable expression on the mint man's face before he left.

Taehyung came to his penthouse after 15 min of driving going direct on plopped up on his bed, eyes closed.

He mind was preoccupied with only one thing and that has visual representation of a certain raven haired ceo. The insanely handsome man unknowingly made a huge impact on him he can't help but wander his mind to the events with the raven.

That how rough he looked outside, muscles well built and he swear to god that he saw a glint of black tatoo ink on his hand when they handshaking and not to tell the fucking lip & eyebrow piercing on that face. God forbid.

He felt his throat dry and quickly removed his chelsea boots to grab the water bottle from the refrigerator.

He couldn't believe he is daydreaming about a man he just met a few hours ago, just a small interaction had made a huge impact on the brunette and he can't help but curse Jeongguk for that.

"Why the hell am I even thinking about him? He is not even that hot and not worth my liking, stupid ceo". He huffed reassuring himself that the interaction didn't made him flustered, but in vain.

" The unbeatable KIM TAEHYUNG getting flustered by mere ceo put yourself back Tae" Taehyung slapped his head a bit before going back to sleep.

Oh what a day for him.

************

Next thursday, he found himself sitting on a 5 star restaurant having dinner with Jimin and Hoseok as they went to watch a newly released movie now the trio was tired.

"So Tae, what did you and Jeongguk talked you two left together from the party" hobi broke the silence pertaining between them.

"Ah that, it went good i guess?" Taehyung shrugged "He was rather calm, hobi hyung because one can handle my bratiness except you two and mom but he was so patient.

Listening carefully whatever shits I told him and even didn't complained about my arrogance and rudeness." Hoseok was hearing all this by a bemused expression as he couldn't believe what hr heard.

"And he didn't left early?" He asked to tae

"No hyung, we were literally taking like for 2 hours or something. It was untill he got a call from his secretary then he left." Jhope nodded. (Thats his stage name btw)

He was still bewildered as he know Jeongguk personally and normally if a person show offs he would just ignore and go away from them that's why Rae's words confused him.

"By the way Jimin how come you didn't come until 2 at night, what were you doing late at party." Jimin coughed a little by the question asked by the rockstar resulting in the other males to frown.

"I-I was stuck at an old friend's house. He just came from Japan and also a great dancer so we practised a little." He lied, fake smiling at them.

Hoseok didn't looked convinced but didn't pushed Jimin so he clenched his jaw a little before focusing back on the food.

***********

Ahh guys its been a while😅im sorry for not updating daily really very sorry.

Its that I just got shifted to a hostel for the first time so its been overwhelming for me handle all those :( I apologize deeply, I will try to update more sooner from now on.

A big love to all the readers 💜