20

It was the second time Taehyung was having a meeting on the Jeon corporation 3 days after the last one. Jeongguk had informed him about the time.

So here he was, clad in his checkered suit and beautiful ash grey locks falling from his eyes with all the members of the project. Some of them of were from his side and most were Jeongguk's employees.

"The reviews of customers from our clothing department has been quite impressive. In comparison to our western sales, I think Koreans mostly like our fashion brands." Jeongguk was explaining the board and everyone hummed.

"So here what I decided is to make that particular department more strong in order to make it the most famous of all. The employees would be given twice the wages this week for their hardwork. Good job y'all." Everyone clapped in order to cheer.

Jeongguk looked at all of them and said "Also we will be hiring new models for this and I want them to be perfect for this as customers main focus would be on models before they decide whether they want to buy or not."

Jeongguk then looked towards the head the fashion department Jinwook and about to speak when Taehyung stood up from his chair and spoke "Mr.Jeon, I have a suggestion. "

Jeongguk eyes travelled to the brunette and replied "What do have to suggest Mr.Kim?"

"As you know that my company has the largest fashion department in Korea and I have quite a well knowledge about it too, so if you want I can interview those models for you." He said with a neutral face.

The employees started whispering to each other and one of them spoke "Sir, it would be nice if Mr.Kim assist those models. We all have seen how good of a model he is in magazines" The rest of the employees started agreeing with it

Jeongguk hummed, he himself have seen Taehyung's shoots in Vogue covers and all and he couldn't 't agree more.
"Ok then Mr.Kim, you will be interviewing them." Taehyung did his infamous boxy smile making everyone's heart warm by his contagious aura.

_____________________________

It was break time as everyone went towards cafeteria for lunch. Taehyung decided to talk to the ravenette as wanted to ask him something. He decided to go search for him in the corridor outside the meeting room.

'Maybe he would be in his office room' the younger thought as he decided to go there but he found him in the corridor thankfully walking to somewhere.

"Mr.Jeon" Taehyung shouted making sure Jeongguk heard him. The older stopped in his tracks by the deep familiar voice and turned around as the brunette skipped his steps towards him.

"Yes Mr.Kim?" He asked face still neutral. "Ah Jeongguk, i wanted to ask to ask you about Jin hyung, he is your PA right?" Taehyung asked wide eyes staring at the ravenette.

"Yes, what about him?" Taehyung then became confused and said "Then why i hadn't seen him in your office since I came?" Jeongguk looked a bit skeptical then answered.

"That's because he took a leave for a few days, said he wanted to have some time for himself alone." Taehyung mouth formed an 'O' then he giggled and Jeongguk stared at his lips for a sec before moving his gaze.

"Why are you laughing? Wasn't he hanging out with your brother, am I right?" Taehyung let out a giggle again.

"Oh my god" he lightly hit Jeongguk's chest with a punch "you so dense like did you literally didn't noticed the two of them" Jeongguk frowned and then the realisation dawned upon him he gasped.

"Wait, are you thinking what I'm thinking " Jeongguk eyes went a little wide and the brunette chuckled throwing his head back in laughter.

"You're so cute." he pinched Jeongguk's cheek and giggled a little making sure there was no one around them. "Yes, you're right. Like my brother even forgot about me when Jin hyung came to Korea. He barely hangs out with me."

Taehyung's lip jutted out little as he said in a dramatic manner and Jeongguk heart was doing flips inside it. "So we can expect a wedding later." The younger said as he joked, staring at Jeongguk.

The ravenette raised a brow "Isn't that thing too soon?" Taehyung shrugged as put his hands under his pants pockets."Who knows" he said.

Suddenly a voice interrupted them, a rather shrill voice which made Taehyung irritated; he turned around to see a man whose is walking. It taked a few seconds for the younger to recognize the man and then-

"Jeongguk" he came towards the ravenette and hugged him and the older hugged back by his waist. "Oh Junghyun, heyy! What made you came here?" They pulled back after a bit but Junghyun was still holding Jeongguk's neck.

"Ah I was just passing by and thought to congratulate you two for the partnership." He pulled back and turned towards Taehyung who had his hands in pockets, expression neutral as he looked at the man who mentioned.

He quite well know who the latter is as being in the business world he met him before. Not to mention that night in the club he saw him with with Jeongguk.

He remembers it all too well.

Lee Junghyun offered his hand to shake "Hello Mr.Kim" he smirked at the brunette and Taehyung resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He shook the hand and looked at Jeongguk.

"So you two seems close" he looked at Junghyun and the mentioned male bitted his lips a bit and looked at Taehyung; flustered "Yes we were college friends."

Then Junghyun turned towards Jeongguk and giggled "Actually he wanted me to be his partner i mean for this business deal but unfortunately you became that and he gave the deal to you."

"Didn't you Jeongguk, I thought you told Mr.Kim about that already" Junghyun tried to hide his smirking face. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and hesitated before saying "Ah,Yes Mr.Kim. He is right."

"I see" Taehyung nodded after a bit then said "Mr.Jeon, I guess today's meeting is over so my contribution is done today. And it's already 7:00 pm, I should be headed home. You guys enjoy."

"But Mr.Ki-" Jeongguk attempted to stop the younger but Junghyun interrupted him by saying. "Hey Jeongguk? Wanna go grab a coffee?." The mentioned male nodded "Sure".

Saying that the brunette grabbed his accessories from the meeting room and went home.