21

Taehyung came to his penthouse after a bit and he was so hungry that he went straight to the kitchen after dropping his bag. The maid had already prepared dinner for him.

She was a nice old lady who adored him like his own son. He sure will not forget to thank her tomorrow. The brunette was now in his living room enjoying his food and some random movie playing on the television.

But he seems to not mind it because his mind was occupied by that one picture of Jeongguk's hand on Junghyun's waist amd when he came to ponder about it, it didn't looked friendly at all.

He frowned at himself for thinking like that. If Jeongguk wanted to tell him, he would have but he didn't find Taehyung enough important to do so.

"Ugh this asshole could have at shoved away that clingy Junghyun but no he was enjoying it" he rolled his eyes as he mouthed those words.

Suddenly a text message popped on Taehyung's phone he groaned and rolled his eyes at who it was from

Jeongguk :
Did you reached home?

Me:
And who you are to question that?

Again throwing tantrums i see.

What did you just said?
And weren't you with your 'friend'
now that you have got time to,
message me?where is he?

He left after we had coffee
and why are you even making it
a issue.

I'm not fucking making an issue.
Whatever,are you alone this time?

Yeah why?

You're at your penthouse right?

Hmm

Okay then wait for me.

Whatt????

Hello?

What do you mean by wait?

Mr.kim, where you went???

WTF
__________________________

Taehyung laughed at the ravenette's messages as he decided to plan something very unholy so he ignored Jeongguk's messages.

A minute before he was angry at Jeongguk and now he is thinking something evilish. Oh just how fast his mood change just like some omega in heat.

If Jeongguk can play hard then maybe he is forgetting who Kim Taehyung is he will play harder to get what he wants.

The younger then finished his food and went straight to his closet in the bedroom. He was pondering over outfits for few minutes then his eyes landed on something.

It was a simple white satin shirt but Taehyung knew it would be enough for him to slay it then he found some matching black shorts to pair with it and tucked it nearly inside his shirt; which made his waist look even smaller

Then his eyes landed on the garter belt, he smirked.

Lets see Jeon Jeongguk, how long can you keep this facade. He thought then changed his clothes.

Taehyung was now fully ready, after wore his black combat boots to match the outfit. He tried his best to hide the garter straps under the shorts; keeping it a surprise for the elder. He flushed at the thought.