6

They both pulled after doing a staring contest for god knows how much time only after when a cough was heard.

They both turned to the direction of the voice which is familiar to Jeongguk but not to the brunette.

"Boss, we cleared out all the background of Mr.Choi there are no evidences we found about his blackmoney and labour trafficking so is it yes for you?" A shorter male than other two, mint locks straightened with gel, broke their reverie.

Jeongguk then gave his attention fully to the said hands back again in his pocket
"I guess it's enough interrogation Yoongi, tell him i accepted his offer, won't need to arrange meetings". He said with a firm voice and looked back at Taehyung who had frown yet stoic expression on his flawless face.

"Mr. Kim if you're wondering, he is my secretary Min Yoongi my most trusted man." Taehyung thought the same by hearing the conversation of the two.

"I heard about you alot. CEO of Kim enterprise?correct me if I'm wrong" Yoongi said to Taehyung with a blank expression and the mentioned man  slightly nodded.

"Yeah right, I like your consideration Yoongi but-" Taehyung said with his deep voice with a lopsided smile and looked at Jeongguk for a brief second before focusing his gaze back on Yoongi

He whispered the next words, leaning a little into his ears far enough for the ravenette to hear.
"I don't think your boss knows about me or simply he doesn't love his life".

Then a scoff was heard and Taehyung knew who it came from, it irked him.

He then tuned to face Jeongguk and growled "What is your problem huh? Do you think your ego will be accepted by me. This bitchy behaviour of yours maybe you are literally so naive to have the audacity for talking to the most powerful person in the whol-"

Jimin came to the trio who were not seemed to be in good terms "Tae, you're here i got tired searching for yo- what the FUCKKK??" he yelled when he saw who the person Taehyung was talking to.

"JEON JEONGGUKK OMGGG" Jimin eyes widened as he literally couldn't believe what he just saw, he kept his hand on his widened mouth.

"What????" Taehyung eyes became wide as saucers, will literally pop out at anytime as he looked at Jimin hoping what he heard was wrong.

At this moment he just wanted to be deaf.

"Jeo-Jeongukk" He pointed at the ravenette and looking at him dreadly but the other was silent and was watching the whole drama interestingly.

He couldn't understand why is he watching the brunette with fond eyes when he never did something like that in his life. At normal circumstances, he would just ignore the person or go away from it as he considered it as a time waste but he found the latter cute.

"Yes Jeon Jeongguk, the ceo of Jeon enterprises and organizer of this party." Yoongi further added the fuel for Taehyung's amusement and chuckled internally.

Taehyung face was flushing a shade of pink in embarrassment. He thought the ceo of Jeon industries would also be some inexperienced novice businessman or maybe some old hag.

What he didn't expected was this handsome as fuck ravenette to be THE Jeon Jeongguk. God he literally threatened the other with his useless threats that would have zero effect on the raven.

"So Mr.Kim what you were saying about most powerful person in the whole something like that?" Jeongguk finally spoke with a teasing smile enjoying the riled up brunette.

"Wh-what? When I said that" Tae stuttered a little, failing to maintain his stoic persona.

"Just few seconds ago" Jeongguk said
"Yoongi you heard also right?"

"yeah jk"

"No you guys must had a hearing mistake i dont remember saying something like that" He lied further didn't wanted to make a bad impression on the foreign ceo but facepalmed himself as he already did. He can tell it by the expression of Jeongguk.

"Jimin why the fuck you yelled ?? And you're alone where's hobi hyung" Taehyung asked  his soulmate, trying to avoid that topic but noticed Jimin staring daggers at the mint haired.

"Thats why i came here, hobi told me he had to go home early for the practice of his upcoming concert so i became alone and came here, you weren't at the bar though i asked this cat faced man as he saw you coming here." Jimin chirped mindlessly.

"By the way who is he and what is he doing with you and Jeongguk" Jimin eyed him suspiciously not liking the attitude Yoongi was showing.

"He is my secretary" Jeongguk spoke while eyebrowing the two and its the same with Taehyung.

"What a billionaire ceo, the owner of half of the world have a secretary of cat hybrid that doesn't suit you, Mr.Jeon" Jimin elated his disappointment to Jeongguk.

Yoongi just ignored his jibe.

"Don't mind him Jeongguk, he is my best friend and its his usual behaviour" Taehyung relieved the ravenette as suspiciously thought why a random guy is speaking to Yoongi like that.

"If you dont mind can we go to open place to talk? i feel nauseous here." Taehyung offered him which to his surpirse the raven agreed.

"I'll see you around,Mimi. Enjoy the party". He said and left upstairs with Jeongguk following him.