22

When the ravenette turned around, it seemed the time around him came to stop for a second by the sight presented by Taehyung. Air wooshed out of him but his eyes were bold.

Taking in all of the younger's figure as they scan all over his body. He pondered if it was the venus himself had fallen from grace and made Jeongguk one lucky fella to witness the beauty in front of his eyes.

Jeongguk strides his steps towards the brunette who was still not matching Jeongguk's eye contact. He came closer to him and lifted Taehyung's chin up with his two fingers.

"Taehyung " he whispered which came out a groan "J-Jeongguk I um I mean do you have any spare pants because my jeans got dripped in the water I can't use it." The younger managed to say in his shuddered breathe because of the close proximity of them.

Jeongguk eyes travelled all over Taehyung's face then he let go of his chin. The younger let out a breathe of relief but alas it was not that easy.

He felt his waist getting grabbed and found himself pressed on one of the wall in Jeongguk’s bedroom. The elder lifted up his both hands with one of his own and caged him.

"I sure have that" Jeongguk whispered in his ears, lips twitching "but before that you have to care of the problem which you caused" he bring one of Taehyung's hand to his dick  making the younger gasp "here".

"You thought i don't know what you came here for?hmm" he gropped the younger's ass, softly kneading it. Taehyung hitched "You keep trying to rile me up with that outfit of yours and you thought i didn't noticed."

His hands then went downwards to tug the garter belts, the pressure of elastic making the brunette breathless. "and you succeeded too without any effort." Jeongguk lifted one of Taehyung's thigh with one hand, eyes still on the other.

"I'll say you,Kim Taehyung, have surely undermined your effect on me." He hosited the frail body up in his arms now carrying him to the bed.

He put the brunette on the floor, stiing himself on the bed facing the younger. Taehyung knew what that and the anticipation of doing it first time with someone like Jeongguk wasn't helping either.

But he can't show his vulnerable side to the elder, he doesn't want to be laughed at his own lie which he told Jeongguk about being virgin.

He wants to look experienced and perfect for the latter, he doesn’t know why. "Get on your knees for me,doll." Taehyung smirked at the nickname finally hearing it from the elder.

"As you say, Mr.Jeon" he gave a lopsided smile to Jeongguk before bending down infront of him and untucking his belt.

When he finally unbuttoned the elder's pants he gasped at the site.

How can he forget that Jeongguk had a colossal dick. Fuck.  He should have thought about that before doing some stupid plan to rile up the ravenette. And now he is left to think how in the name of christ he can take that thing in his mouth.

Jeongguk was still looking at him and this time grinning at Taehyung  "Like what you see, babydoll?" The younger chuckled at that and backfired with a lie "Don't be too overconfident, i have seen much more bigger than that". And that was biggest lie Taehyung has ever said.

Trying to hide his embarrassment, the younger continued when he saw a frown on Jeongguk’s face, he smirked "What? Did it hurt your male ego hahaa." 

Jeongguk gripped his jaw in tightening hold "That mouth of yours doll, put it to good use" he caressed Taehyung's cheeks softly then letting go "This bratty attitude won't let end up good tonight."

Just then Jeongguk felt a warm cavern around his cock, he closed his eyes in bliss when Taehyung wrapped his tongue around the length so smoothly.
He gave a few kittenish lick before taking it all completely.