11

"The plan for second half of this year is following" a man said showing his work with the projector on a big screen.

"Expand the size of our online platform to 300 percent of what it is currently. We expect the profits of this to be about 80 billion won". The employees of the huge ass company were sitting in their own place with a long table around them.

The kingpin was listening carefully to what everyone was explaining to him in their respective sectors, profits losses and all.

Another man spoke " After discussing this through a meeting with the consulting firm, our online platform is not easy to use when compared to the rest of the market's and other companies systems.

Also, according to our customers, we don't have detailed descriptions of our products and many other inconvenient aspect." A tint of being intimidated was evident on the spoken man's face as to what the ceo will react.

One thing the latter does not like is making mistakes, his employees knows very well to avoid that but right now they're praying to god for their leaves.

Jeongguk nodded finally after everyone completed their explanation. "This is an area we need to fix" Minsung, the incharge of online platforms in Jeon Corporation said.

He put his hand which was not in the pocket, on the table and got up in his foot. "No need for that."

The workers almost everyone present in the room were shocked, they literally expected the complete opposite of this but their boss looked calm.

The ravenette hands back again in his pockets and words he said next were enough for everyone present in the room to be in utter shock.

"We are now the shareholder of Kim Corporation, our food department from now on is gonna merge with theirs."
To say the ravenette didn't expected his workers to be bewildered would be a lie.

And it's proven by the look on their faces but there wasn't a blemish of emotion in his face. "Sir, but you didn't not collabed with anyone ever, eventually they should be responsible for their loss and seeking help from others is a pathetic move, that were your words not min-"

"Did I asked your opinion?" Jeongguk sounded irritated. He never talked rudely with his employees but now is a different story. "Did you forget you position or you want me remind you?"

The said worker shut his mouth in a matter of second, afraid to see the wrath of their ceo. Jeongguk ticked his jaw slightly before taking a seat on the luxurious chair.

Taemin spoke after a bit "Boss, really but Mr.Kim how? like the fuck he even asked you to help him?? I heard his ego is too big for that. But still collaborating with him would be a great opportunity for us to stablise our business here since he is the unbeatable man of Korea."

The mentioned boss looked at him with an agreeing expression and said-

"You're right! There's is reason for me to agree with this deal. The Kims are ruling Korea now they are not easy to surpass and on top of that our enterprises here still new and foreign to locals residing here in South Korea.

Mr.Kim first approached me first and I was about to disagree for this deal but seeing the profit for our side that is more since they need to be stable only in America only for a specific department but the collab will surely enhance our sales here.

Koreans are more convenient and comfortable to buy their products so if we indulge ourselves with them, gaining locals trust won't be difficult." The kingpin said with a pointed yet determined look.

Minsung smirked "Boss, you sure his the ruler of world. Your mind amazes me. And when we people will confide more in our products, we will break the contact with Mr.Kim and his sales will all be washed away like sand by waves" he chuckled.

A phone interrupted their discussion and it coming from the kingpin himself. He walked off the room to his office and picked up the call.

"Jeongguk come to my home, I have something important to discuss." The voice from the phone call said.

"Hyung, I was in the meeting what is that something you wanna discuss, tell me here." Jeongguk replied to Yoongi with  confusion on his face.

"Just dismiss it, but you have to come fast." Jeongguk frowned but said "Okay, i'll be there in half an hour."

__________________

"Jeongguk what I'm hearing,  you're doing a collab with the Kims how come?" the mint haired man was sitting on his coach beside the ravenette, face morphed with a frown.

"Hyung, it was sudden like Mr.Kim came to house and said he wanted it and I thought it would be more for my profit than him so I agreed. I was about to tell you tonight but you called instead so-"

Yoongi was distressed and frustrated

"So?? You didn't see the problem here. Don't tell me you didn't."

Jeongguk looked like a lost puppy with his doe eyes all confused "No, I didn't."

The mint haired literally facepalmed himself for his best friend since childhood for being so dumb.
"Literally the owner of half of this world is this naive how the world will react when they will know this."

Jeongguk gave him a death stare, glaring at him "Why you are being so dramatic hyung? It's just a collab on top of that it's temporary, I can anytime withdrew it." He said.

"God how could you? Didn't you see his best friend whatever his name was morphs around him all the time. He is just annoying freak.

Just imagine like Mr.Kim will come often at your office for meetings since you both have signed the deal. But the problem is that his best friend will definetly come with him sometime and before I meet him it's better to jump off a cliff." Yoongi let out his frustration at some particular blonde male.

Jeongguk was bewildered, the mint haired never acted this way he didn't knew what possessed him. "Gosh hyung, are u talking about Jimin?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes "you didn't just remember his name, huh?"
Jeongguk bite back a smile looking at Yoongi and finally laughed his heart out.

"Oh so you finally there's someone who can get on your nerves, by the way what did he do that you're so grumpy about?" The ravenette teased, loving the other male's reaction.

"What did he do? He fucking created a scene in that party when you and Taehyung left and the bastard had the audacity to call me a cat? Literally a motherfucking ca-"

"You stupid what is that you're laughing your ass off, is it that funny to you."

The mint male looked angrily at the other male who was a laughing mess on the coach, couldn't stop himself.

"Sorry hyung but you do look like one, hahaaa." Jeongguk ran from the room with Yoongi chasing him upstairs.

"I hate you so much, come here you little shit."

Their tom and jerry moments ended when they both got tired and Jeongguk decided to sleep in Yoongi's house since he was exhausted.

He had a separate room here since Yoongi and him both worked together late at nights so he sometimes stays here.