3

The club is filled with dazzling lights, loud blaring music and sweaty bodies grinding against each other. It's filled with people who have come there to have a good time with their friends, who want to leave their worldly burdens by drinking the night away,

who want to find an escape from the monotonous lives they live.

A stark contrast to the floor above with glass walls overlooking the entire club. There sit the most powerful people in the city, holding glasses filled with drinks so expensive that the people downstairs could only

dream of tasting it once in their lives, talking about their businesses, negotiating and making deals.

In the middle of these men, on the long leather couch sits a man, who owns almost everything in the city including its people

A man so powerful that his sharp gaze can make anyone stutter and fear their lives.

The man who rules the world, being an influential business tycoon at the top of every industry and also the kingpin who is better known as the mysterious, Jeon Jeongguk.

Wearing an expensive silk black shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, showing the intrinsic black ink covering the exposed skin, paired with black trousers that hug his waist. He sits leisurely with his legs crossed and eyes on the glass in his hand.

On the couch on the right of Jungkook, sits Min Yoongi, his most trusted man/ the right hand and the mind behind his entire syndicate, be it in the business world or Jeongguk's life

And on the left sits a figure with features more divine than the moon goddess herself, Kim Seokjin, a fierce lawyer who stands undefeated in court and his top witty skills who is known for his cruel methods but with no traces left behind.

Everyone in the room carried on with their conversations, relaxing and releasing bits of stress from their daily lives.

Yoongi, Jin and Jaehyuk started discussing about the new business deal their company has been working on while Jungkook sat there deep in thought, with a new drink in hand.

"Mr. Choi's deal does seem genuine and would be very profitable for the company"

"But we all know how deep in dirt that guy is so we should do a thorough check before getting into a deal with him"

"Alright, I'll have my team do that."

"Checking the deal won't be enough, if he is planning something it won't be on paper. Get your sources to work, what do you think Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk was listening carefully through conversations and the infos his men are explaining to him with a stoic expression, lips pressed in a thin line with no trace of any emotion.

"First of all,I want all his background check, make sure his past deals have some black lists or not then tell him of does something smart he should know who he is doing it with. And i guess he not stupid enough to do something against me" Jeongguk ordered his men in a cold tone which they were accustomed to.

"Then if he does, he should make sure the consequences of failure or success of his startup in our region so in order to balance it make sure he should have enough capital then I will think about doing partnership with him".

" Yes boss, thats enough for him to think before doing something with you " Mingyu said with a smirk and bowed to him then, Jeongguk hummed unbothered.

"By the way Jeongguk, when you are going to South Korea for the inauguration for your enterprises in Seoul? I heard the construction work and products are already settled, they also hired Korea's top enginners for the mechanical work plus the place is near to market which will enhance our units to top the economy chart with our business"

Yoongi asked, you see he is the only one who can talk to Jeongguk like that. They were known each other since high school, he was also in the orphanage, abandoned by his parents for being gay thats how they became inseparable from then.

Suffering & sharing every bit of their misery. They both struggled together and promised to their selves to be successful and show the world their worth be it by jeopardising their childhood.

Two youngsters with stars & shine of huge hope and dream in their eyes, one  deprived of love and affection since he was toddler, other abandoned by his own parents for being gay find solace in each other.

Jeongguk's attention was brought back to Yoongi's works,his eyebrows flicked which was the most reaction he has shown from the time he entered the club and said
"We will be leaving with some of my trusted men exactly 3 days from now on, make sure all my stuffs would be shifted in there as soon as possible. There is a grand business party I hosted in Seoul where all top business tycoons will come from all across the Asia not only Korea. So I will not tolerate any mistake or delay in that, understood?"

All his men bowed and said they would do so as said without any mistake, they had their jobs on stake otherwise if they will face the wrath of the kingpin.

"Sir why you're gonna live there like we can manage the business there from here too, ri- right?" Jinwook asked hestitantly

Jeongguk frowned and said in a firm voice "Do you love your job?" and Jinwook immediately shut his mouth and nodded "So do what I said". He said clearly annoyed by him.

He was about to stand and wanted to leave until Jin further interrupted-

"I heard the Kim corporations are unbeatable in the whole Asia, no business have ever even touched same position as him, how are we going to beat them because its not that easy as we thought it is in Asia"

Jeongguk let the information sink in him and then he smirked "And how are you so sure about that, hyung" yes, he was also like a big brother figure to Jeongguk who can talk to him like that except Yoongi.

"You see I know the CEO, he is so witty and his tactics can make any business fall also can make any startup the top one with just a guesture of his finger."
Jeongguk then further became more interested to the topic his hyung was telling and began thinking maybe if he knew the Ceo of Kim enterprise or not.

Its obvious that he know that company name of course because its famous even in America, he has seen billboards and ads but never meet or knew the Ceo of the aforementioned company

"May I know his name?" Jeongguk asked,a bit of curiosity on his face which he quickly hide with his as usual stern face.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, that's his name."

Kim Taehyung

His thoughts were running wild in his mind and finally realized that he heard this name, being a popular businessman but never paid much attention to it until now.

"That would be more interesting,no? Having no competition is better than a tough competitor which he would no longer be once my enterprise is settled there" Jeongguk said as he run his veiny hands through his hair with a click on his tongue.

"Sure, kook" Jin said with a small smile on his lips, he knew Jeongguk's power is inevitable and there isn't a single person borned to be his match so he sighed.

What he didn't knew was a certain whirlwind of emotions, feelings,colours would soon fill Jeongguk's world with this storm named Kim Taehyung.

*******

writing jungkook's character is so hard i'm sorry for any spelling errors.

Enjoy reading🤍