2

Taehyung was on the way to Jimin's house in his black porsche still suspicious about his best friend's behaviour whenever the name of hoseok was mentioned.

He tried not to think anything negatively, you can't blame him hes just very protective when it comes to his loved ones, so he clouded his mind with positivity and played some old jazz in the meantime.

The brunette reached Jimin's house and was excitedly greeted by all his friends and lastly hoseok "God Tae you are all grown up man but still cutest like back in uni and now the biggest CEO im so proud of you,kid."

Hoseok said with a sunshine smile decorating his face lighting the whole atmosphere and hugged taehyung.

"Hyung-" tae pouted "No you big bad ceo
in the body of a baby, you're still the adorable taetae I adored" hobi said pinching his huffed cheeks.

"Now now everybody lets sit and enjoy our evening today,shall we?" Jimin yelled to which Wooshik and Minjae smirked "looks like someone is more excited than us,right Taehyung?" Minjae said

Taehyung looked bewildered for a second but when he looked at Jimin who was blushing avoiding someone's gaze the realisation dawned upon him when he saw Hoseok staring deep down into Jimin's soul intensely.

He mentally facepalmed himself for being so dumb to realise his best friend is crushing Hobi since college. Jesus.

There were not too many people there only some close friends and acquaintances in the house, they were all sitting and chatting in the living area.

Taehyung was not even a bit interested in whatever shits spoken there,Jimin was also busy with Hobi laughing to whatever funny he was saying.

Until one topic initiated by Hoseok got some sense of living on him cuz he felt none less than a dead.

"Oh Taehyung, you know i heard the Jeon enterprises are going to set their production unit and company in Korea in order to expand their production Korean markets" Hoseok told to which no one except Taehyung was hooked

"Jeon enterprise? never heard of them, are they also some cheap novices trying to set a fucking business by nepotism, bribing or what?" Taehyung stated to which everyone jaw dropped and they couldn't believe what they heard.

"OO MY GOD, TAE YOU DONT KNOW JEON CORPORATIONS?? THE FUCKING JEON JEONGGUK??OWNER OF WHOLE FUCKING EUROPE& AMERICA,WHOSE NAME EVERYONE FEARS? Jimin yelled surprise evident on his face " what type of ceo you are?"

Taehyung was frowning as to why Jimin was reacting this way like he did some sin not knowing whoever's name he was telling him.

"Yahh Jimin-ah, I promise that I'm not joking and you see if he was that famous why would I who is biggest Ceo of Asia will never knew about him" Tae said annoyingly "and what was his name again?"

"Jeon Jeongguk" Jimin replied.

Hmm

Jeongguk

Jeon Jeongguk

That name gave him some kind of chills and some kind of shivers which he never ever felt in his whole 25 years of living
It gave him excitement, enthusiasm, his inner mind was in turmoil and was preparing him for the future storm that will coil him.

He smirked internally which was wiped off when Hoseok said "He is what people call the embodiment of Eros with mind of Athena and nature colder than ice.He is the richest person and biggest Ceo of more than half of the world trust me Tae when I say has an aura of power im not joking.

Just from hearing his people get the images of flaunting riches, guys and girls die to see him in person at least one time in their life, having the world revolve around his figures at just one order, passionate to the nth level to his work and no distractions, no one have ever beat him in this business world"

What hoseok failed to notice was that a certain brunette was so much immersed in this conversation with smirk all through the time.

"So what? Does he think that the superior one is him? Like who the fuck can even match my position and surpass me? Even if he have, its in foreign but Never Ever he will be able to do it in Asia" Taehyung chuckled bitterly saying that.

"Because Asia is in my control lets just wait and see how they can even be able setup their so called business or not" Taehyung stated haughtily.

"Kim Taehyung never loses".

Both Jimin and Hoseok sighed for their friend "This attitude of yours bestie drown you one day" Jimin said to him worriedly and Taehyung rolled his eyes sassily.

"Whatever Jimin, now i gotta go mom is calling, I have to take her back from grandma's house to home." Taehyung told all of them who gave him a small smile "See you guys, bye" with that he left.

But his mind was still crowded and totally occupied by  thought of a certain male whose face he hadn't seen yet he got Tae hooked on that level, Taehyung himself never imagined.