My Bunny

"Hey Gemini care to join me tonight?" Joong asked as he sat in Gemini's office watching him work. "Nah not in the mood." Gemini answered curtly. "Oh come on man, Mark refuses to join me." Joong whined as he looked at Mark sulking.

"Hey Ford will kill me if I missed our date tonight." Mark said sitting across a very irritated Gemini. "Who is Ford?" Joong asked. "My boyfriend and Gemini's fiancé's bestfriend." Mark replied glancing at Gemini who now lifted his eyes from his laptop to glare at Mark.

"What? You guys are in relationships? Shia!!" Joong said in disbelief. "My relationship is merely a business partnership arranged by my father." Gemini said still glaring at Mark.

Mark let out a wicked smile and said "That's not what Ford told me." Joong's curiosity grew, he glanced at Gemini then at Mark and asked "What did Ford say?" Gemini gave Mark the don't you dare say anything look. However Mark being Mark he smirked and said "Well Ford told me that Prom saw Gemini and Fourth-"

"Shut up Pakin!" Gemini cut Mark off giving him deadly look. Mark laughed and made a gesture as if he is zipping his mouth. Joong on the other hand was dying of curiosity. What were his friends hiding from him.

"Prom? Who is Prom and what did he see?" Joong asked with a curious smile. "Prom is no one!" Gemini replied. "Enough about that I will join you tonight Joong." He said hoping they will drop this topic.

Joong's eyes lit up and said "Great! Sara and Leona will be delighted to see you again, you left quite an impression the last time." Mark sighed and gave Gemini a disapproving look. "Great! make sure to look your best! We are going to a diamond auction at the Grand Casino." Joong said and Gemini nodded.

After Joong left Mark was still giving Gemini a disapproving look. "Don't look at me like that Mark." Gemini said. "What are you doing Norawit?" Gemini shrugged and said "what? I am not doing anything. It's not like Fourth and I are in an actual relationship. It's just a business arrangement"

"But you guys were making out the other day in his dressing room when Prom walked in on you guys." Mark retorted. "Don't believe everything you hear Pakin. Besides it wasn't making out it was- just a peck on the lips." Gemini said not looking at Mark because he could see that Mark saw through his lie.

"If you say so man. Keep lying to yourself but from what Ford told me Fourth is sought after by many influential, powerful good looking people." Mark said as he stood up to leave. "It doesn't hurt that he is good to looks at." He said as he exited the office.

Gemini knew what Mark said had some truth in it, but he didn't want to admit it to himself. How could he have a thing for Fourth? He was Gemini Norawit Theerapanyakul, handsome play-boy billionaire. Ladies swooned over him, his mind is just playing tricks on him.

At the Grand Casino, diamond auction

Gemini and Joong were sitted with four beautiful women around them. Gemini was wearing a black Prada suit with a white shirt unbuttoned almost to his navel, around his chest was a silver chain hanging around it. Him and Joong were casually chatting with Leona and Sara clinging on to him.

They were discussing which diamonds they were going to get their hands on. Gemini wanted the ruby my dear, a diamond that was said to have been cultivated in Southern Africa. He knew his competitors were not going to make it easy for him. All the clans wanted to get their hands on the blood diamond.

It was time for the main event, the blood diamond was on display. People started placing the bets starting at 30million. "100 million!" Gemini yelled, Joong looked at him in disbelief and there was silence. Nobody wanted to go higher than 100million. As the auctioner was about to finalize the bet someone yelled "145 million!" Leaving everyone stunned. Gemini looked around to see who it was, and the auctioner finalized the deal.