Obedience

Fourth and Gemini have been spending time together in solitude, away from their friends and family. They would occasionally communicate with their friends through texts but most of the time they would just ignore everyone.

They couldn't get enough of each other, they were almost attached to the hip. Gemini was so clingy, he would follow Fourth everywhere. If Fourth went to the bathroom, Gemini would join him. If Fourth went to the garden, Gemini would join.

All he wanted was to be around Fourth. If any of his subordinates saw him, they would be shocked with how timid and soft he was with Fourth. He was literally acting like a big baby and Fourth loved babying him

However after two weeks of enjoying their time together in solitude they had to meet up with their friends. Especially Fourth, Ford had threatened to send a mob of their bodyguards to drag him back to him if he didn't come to hangout with them that night.

"Do you really have to go?" Gemini asked with his arms wrapped around Fourth's waist with his head resting on his belly. Fourth was drying Gemini's hair.

"Yes. If I don't Ford threatened to send people after me." Fourth replied.

"Well can I come with you?" Gemini asked looking up at Fourth.

"No! Go hangout with your friends and I will hangout with mine." Fourth replied.

"But your friends are my friends." Gemini said using his cutesy voice that Fourth found adorable.

"No Gem. Go hangout with Joong and Mark." Fourth said strictly suppressing his smile when he saw how Gemini was looking up at him with a pout on his pretty face.

"But I wanna be with you. I am going to miss you so much." Gemini replied burying his face on Fourth's belly making the younger giggle.

"Come on Gem, we spent literally every minute of everyday together for the past two weeks." Fourth said caressing Gemini's head.

Gemini retracted his head from Fourth's belly and looked up at him with his beautiful brown doe puppy eyes.

"I can't get enough of you." Gemini said with a pout.

"Gemini! Don't look at me like that." Fourth said with a faint smile.

Gemini was acting so cute that Fourth couldn't handle it. How can he resist him if Gemini looked at him like that.

"Please baby." Gemini said.

"Okay fine. Look let's hangout with our friends separately for like an hour or two and then meet up okay?" Fourth said negotiating with Gemini. Although he wanted to spend every minute with Gemini he also wanted to have some alone time with his friends, he wanted to catch up with them.

"Okay then." Gemini replied and Fourth gave Gemini a kiss on the lips.

"Okay get up now, so we can get ready or we will be late." Fourth said and Gemini nodded before he bit Fourth's belly making the younger flinch in pain.

Gemini got dressed in clothes Fourth chose for him. It was his life now, Fourth would choose the outfits he wears, suggest food they would eat and even their dates destinations. Gemini didn't mind though, infact he loved it. He loved being taken care by Fourth like this.

So whatever Fourth wanted Gemini would agree.

Fourth enjoyed taking care of Gemini too, being the youngest, he was always taken care of his entire life. So being able to express his love by taking care of his loved one made him happy.

Gemini drove Fourth to Chill café where Fourth was meeting Ford and Dunk before he drove off to meet up with his friends.

"Hey guys." Fourth said approaching the table his friends were sitting on.