The wedding

"Wow you look good." Ford said to Fourth and Dunk hummed in agreement looking at Fourth.

"Of course I do. I have to look good, it's my wedding day." Fourth said with a toothy grin. Although he hated all of this fancy extravagant gathering called his wedding, he was excited to get married to a person he considers his bestfriend.

"But what a minute, why are you wearing white? Shouldn't white be worn by someone who is pure?" Dunk said with a teasing smile.

"Fuck off! I am pure plus I look good in white." Fourth replied.

"Pure my ass! Not with Gemini's horny ass being your husband-to-be." Dunk replied.

"And how would you know that Gemini is a horny ass huh?" Fourth asked.

"Because he is friends with Joong so it's a given. Like the saying goes, birds of the same feathers flock together."Ford replied.

"By your logic it means I am crazy as you bastards." Fourth replied rolling his eyes.

"Fourth no one can be half as insane as you are friend." Ford replied patting Fourth's shoulder and Fourth just annoying rolled his eyes.

"Whatever! Fourth tell me did you see what Gemini is wearing?" Dunk asked.

"Nope. We decided to keep our outfits a surprise for each other. The whole not seeing each other before the wedding tradition."Fourth said fixing his hair.

"Well he looks really good. Really slutty but good." Dunk replied looking at the picture Joong sent him of him, Gemini and Mark.

"Slutty?" Fourth asked with furrowed brows.

"Yeah too much chest showing and a slutty waist." Dunk replied showing Ford the picture on his phone.

"Oh yeah that is a slutty look." Ford replied with a teasing smile.

"Okay assholes stop stressing me out." Fourth said knowing probably Dunk and Ford are exaggerating just to tease him. But then again knowing Gemini anything was possible.

While Dunk and Ford were helping Fourth get ready, and teasing him in the process. Joong and Mark were stressing out Gemini with their own teasings.

"Dunk just sent me a picture of Fourth. He looks great, wanna see?" Joong said with a teasing smile. He knew that Gemini didn't want to see Fourth before the ceremony.

"No. It will be better to see him in person." Gemini said fixing his hair. He never thought he would see himself getting married and actually be happy about it. He couldn't stop smiling, Fourth was the best thing to happen to him.

"Well I would like to." Mark said grabbing Joong's phone. "Shia! He looks good." He said looking at Gemini with the same teasing smile as Joong, they wanted to see how long will Gemini take before he broke and took a peak of Fourth before the ceremony.

"Shut up assholes!" Gemini replied, he was tired of his friends teasing him.

"Son, how are you? Are you ready?" Pete asked as him and Vegas entered Gemini's hotel room.

"Hey papa, I am a bit nervous but good." Gemini replied giving Pete a hug.

"What's there to be nervous about? Fourth is a great catch." Vegas said patting Gemini's shoulder.

"I know dad. I'm just worried that I might not be good enough for him." Gemini replied honestly. As much as he loved Fourth, he always believed that he doesn't deserve him. Fourth was such a pure soul, sure he might have killed a few people but who hasn't? And he always thought Fourth might be a little crazy but then again that's what made him cute.