Frustrations.

Fourth was back at the gym, he was frustratingly kicking and punching the punching bag. His hair in a ponytail as the tank top he was wearing clung to his body due to all the sweat.

"What's wrong with you?" Ford asked and Fourth just glanced at him while kicking the punching bag.

Ford took a bottle of water and handed it to Fourth. "What's wrong with you?" He inquired again.

"Nothing." Fourth said as he drank some of the water and poured the rest of the water on himself as to cool himself down.

"Okay that was hot." Ford said looking at Fourth and Dunk agreed saying "insanely hot."

"Stop it you two." Fourth said as he let out an exasperated sigh and took off the now wet tank top exposing his chiseled abs. He had been exercising so much lately since apart from work he didn't have much to do.

Gemini wouldn't allow him to resume fighting, he couldn't go shopping in peace because he would be surrounded by an insane number of bodyguards drawing attention to him. He couldn't go to the sauna because Gemini didn't want him to be naked in public, he couldn't go to the spa because Gemini didn't want him being touched by other people.

It was all too much and it was driving him insane, so the only way to let out those frustrations was to exercise.

But Gemini's jealousy wasn't the only thing that was frustrating Fourth. If it was only that, he could easily handle it. It's the lack of sexual intimacy. Ever since that whole kidnapping debacle, then the whole anxiety diagnosis they haven't had sex. Not only that but there wasn't that spark anymore. The sexual tension that used to excite Fourth.

Sure Gemini was being really sweet, attentive and caring towards Fourth which he really appreciated. Yet Fourth craved so badly to be touched by Gemini, he wanted to feel his hot body pressed against his, he wanted to feel Gemini's strong grip against his wrists. He wanted so badly to feel Gemini's teeth pierce his lips.

He took another bottle of water and pouted it all over himself. Ford and Dunk watched him in awe as the water dripped from his firm chest down his well toned abs.

"I am pretty sure you are thirst trapping us now." Ford said and Dunk hummed while taking a snapshot of Fourth.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" Fourth asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Damn right I did." Dunk replied not feeling any shame whatsoever.

"Send it to me na." Ford asked Dunk and the boy immediately sent it.

"Are you guys being for real right now?" Fourth asked in disbelief.

"Relax meung! We are just taking candid shots to use for the bachelor party or for the wedding." Ford said.

"Yeah Ford is going to make a thirst trap video using your pictures and videos to show to everyone at the wedding." Dunk said.

"Ford!" Fourth said looking at his bestfriend. He knew the likelihood of that happening was very high with Ford. The boy was seriously unhinged when it came to such matters.

"OMG Dunk what part of surprise do you not understand." Ford scolded Dunk to which the boy replied "Sorry I didn't know it was a surprise."

"Seriously Dunk, I said I need hot candid photos of Fourth so I can make a thirst trap edit of Fourth as a SURPRISE." Ford replied and Dunk grinned sheepishly.

"Okay Ford you are not going to play a thirst trap video of me at my wedding. Are you crazy?" Fourth said scolding his friend.

"It won't be at the wedding, it is for the bachelor party." Ford said with a toothy grin. Fourth gave up on arguing with Ford because he wasn't going to win.