married life

The newlyweds woke up late the next day, with their naked bodies intertwined.

"Gem... wake up! We are late." Fourth said trying to free himself from Gemini's embrace.

"Five more minutes." Gemini groaned with his eyes still closed.

"No! No five more minutes, we have to meet up with your Dad and Vincento before his flight back to Italy." Fourth said wiggling his body in attempt to free himself from Gemini.

"Fine..." Gemini groaned fluttering his eyes open and finally freeing Fourth from his hold.

"Can we have a quickie before we go." Gemini said with a mischievous smile.

"What part of late do you not understand Gemini?" Fourth replied looking at his husband disapprovingly.

"That's why I suggested a quickie instead." Gemini said and Fourth rolled his eyes.

"I am not doing this with you right now Gemini. Hurry up and get your ass in the shower, I will lay out your clothes in the meantime." Fourth said wearing a bathrobe.

"You are not joining me?" Gemini asked with a pout formed on his lips.

"No! Go hurry we are late!" Fourth said pulling Gemini off from the bed.

"You are so mean to me Mr Theerapanyakul." Gemini replied and Fourth sighed heavily.

He loved calling Fourth with his last name, it sounded surreal. Like a dream, except that this time it was real.

"Yeah yeah! I am such a meanie, arrest me why won't you." Fourth said pushing Gemini into the bathroom.

"Don't tempt me because I will." Gemini replied tugging Fourth's arm attempting to pull the younger with him into the bathroom.

"Gem! Stop it. We are going to be late." Fourth replied swatting Gemini's hand away from him.

"I will get you back for this." Gemini replied smiling mischievously.

And he meant it.

Eventually after bickering and Fourth having to lock the bathroom door to prevent his husband from bothering him. They managed to get ready, wearing an all black matching outfits.

An outfit fit for the heirs, nay leaders of the biggest Mafia clan in Thailand.

They only had a black Rolls Royce phantom at their disposal at the moment so that's the transportation they used to meet up with Vegas and Vincento at the Casino across from town.

Immediately when they got in then the car, Gemini ensured to close the partition. Good thing that the Rolls Royce had a soundproof passenger compartment, because Gemini had a sinister plan.

"Take your pants off." Gemini said and Fourth looked at him with furrowed brows, confused at his husband's request.

"Come on, hurry. We only have an hour." Gemini said and Fourth reluctantly complied.

"Come." Gemini said patting his thigh and Fourth complied. He had an idea what Gemini had planned, he knew it from the start.

"We are not alone Gem." Fourth said in a whisper while Gemini was busy planting wet kisses on his neck.

"I know, don't worry the car is sound proof." Gemini replied. He was prepared for this, he had planned it the moment Fourth locked the bathroom door on him.

He did say he will get him back, he was a man of his word after all.

"Put your hands on my knees, baby and lean forward." Gemini said in a low deep husky voice and Fourth complied. Gemini's words were like commands and Fourth had no choice but to obey.