The Rescue

"Dunk... you came." Ford said surprised when he saw Dunk standing at the door having a staring contest with Gemini. Dunk averted his gaze from Gemini to look at Ford. "Of course I came, this is Fourth we are talking about." He said as he slighty pushed Gemini out of the way and made his way into the condo.

"I know that's not what I meant... I thought you were gonna send the stuff as an email, I didn't expect you to physically come here." Ford said softly, it was like he didn't want to anger the skinny guy. "How did you know I was here though?" Ford asked and immediately answered himself "Of course you knew I was here, it's you after all. You know everything." Ford said with some bitterness in his tone.

Dunk was about to say some snarky Sarcastic comment to reply to Ford when Joong barged in the condo "Gemini I came as soon as I could." Joong said as he took a sit next to Mark who was awfully quiet. Mark had decided to keep quiet and just observe because everyone was talking in circles.

Joong eyed Dunk up and down then asked "who are you?" Dunk rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "If you guys are done with your nonsensical gibberish. Can we go back to what's important." Dunk said and immediately Ford and Gemini approached him by the kitchen counter. While Mark and Joong reluctantly followed.

"So based on the information I retrieved and various CCTV footages I got. It shows that Fourth never went into the gym after Gemini dropped him off. A man who was wearing a hoodie and glasses strategically facing away from the video approached him and he followed. Obviously Fourtg was familiar with the guy based off his body language. The car rides off from the view of the camera before I could see the  registration number." Dunk said showing them the CCTV from outside the gym.

"So we basically got nothing? Great!" Gemini said. Dunk glared at him and said "anyways... I hacked into the system of the traffic department so I was able to compare the time, model of the car and see if I cannot spot Fourth in the car. I managed to find all of that but on the footage Fourth seems to have passed out, unconscious." Dunk said in a low voice slightly cracking.

The room fell silent, all of them were asking themselves so many questions. Looking at Fourth in the passenger seat, body looking lifeless made Gemini's stomach to turn. "So I am not going to bore you with anymore details. Just that the car I had the tracked and it went into the outskirts of the city, a small town called Ghost town it has abandoned buildings which could make a perfect place to hide Fourth."

"Okay let's get going why are we still here?" Gemini said glancing at Ford, Mark and Joong. "Calm down lover boy." Dunk said, and that made Joong chuckle despite the seriousness of this situation.   "The rat you guys are looking for. It turns out that it's Prom." Dunk said leaving almost everyone shocked.

"No you must be wrong Dunk. You know very well that Prom is like a brother to Fourth, he wouldn't do anything to harm him. He loves him." Ford said defending his close friend. "It's because I know Prom that well, that I am adamant it's him." Dunk said his once stern cold voice was cracking and you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Why would he do this? I trusted him, Fourth trusted him. I put Fourth's life in his hands. If anything goes wrong... if anything happens to Fourth it will be my fault." Ford said with a cracked voice, tears that once brimmed in his eyes falling uncontrollably.

Dunk couldn't resist the urge to hug Ford and comfort him. He encircled Ford in his arms and pulled him in his embrace, as he started to sob. Mark was burning with rage seeing this man hug what was his. Yet he knew this was not the time to be jealous, or petty every second counts.

"Brains... hey brains." Joong said as he called out to Dunk who turned to him while he still had Ford in his embrace. "Are you talking to me?" Dunk asked as he noticed Joong looking at him.