The wedding toast

"Wow! That felt like the roast of Gemini Theerapanyakul." Gemini said making the guests laugh.

"Anyways distinguished guests, guests of no particular distinction, relatives young and old, friends, freeloaders, thieves and anyone else who may have wandered in, you are all about to witness a unique event in history. The very first and very last time that my husband, wow, called Fourth my husband... feels weird. As I was saying this is probably going to be the first and last time Fourth is going to let me speak on behalf of both of us. However, it is a privilege and an honour to do so. I just hope that, so soon into our married life, I don’t let Fourth down." Gemini said looking at Fourth.

" P'Prapai and P'Mangkorn, thank you for allowing me to marry your baby brother . I promise I’ll take good care of him and of course do everything he tells me to, even if it involves Muay Thai. I must confess I did actually try it a while ago, and during one lesson with the local pro I asked him whether he had seen any improvement since my last lesson. And he said “er… yup, that’s a much better haircut”. " Gemini said raising his glass to Prapai and Mangkorn, and the two brothers nodded.

They felt happy and relieved that although Fourth and Gemini's union was an arrangement in the beginning, the two had fallen in love with each other. Prapai had no doubt that Gemini will protect Fourth, probably more than he ever could.

"My parents have helped me enormously over the years and have seen me through thick and thin. Mainly thick, if I’m being honest but they have been there for me and I hope that I have done them proud. I really couldn’t have asked for better parents and I thank you for everything that you have done, not just for me but for me and my husband. Thank you Dad, thank you papa." Gemini said raising a glass to Vegas and Pete.

Vegas looked away sniffling, he was so proud of Gemini even though he didn't say it often but he really was. He had to always be tough on Gemini because with the life they lead Gemini had to become tough, resilient and assertive.

"Are you crying?" Pete whispered to Vegas amused.

"What? No of course not, it's just allergies." Vegas defended himself.

"I see." Pete said chuckling.

"I have known Pakin and Archen, my bestfriends , for nearly seventeen years now right?" Gemini said glancing between Joong and Mark.

"18 years friend." Mark replied.

"Wait isn't it 19?" Joong added and Mark began to disagree with him.

Before they could continue bickering Gemini cut them off and said, "Well however long it had been they have been there for me when it matters and are always ready with an encouraging word, and a welcome bottle of whisky when things are going badly." Gemini said and Joong and Mark started cheering making Ford and Dunk scold them for causing a disruption.

"As I was saying I’d like to thank them for being my true friends. However, there is something that I need to make you aware of. Pakin and Archen suffer from a strange condition that occasionally causes them to drift in and out of weird, strange flights of fantasy, especially Archen. He has been known to make up colorful stories, absolutely believing them to be true. Anyways so if you hear any weird stories about me P'Prapai and P'Mangkorn could you bear with him, even join him on his journey of make believe, I would appreciate it." Gemini said eyeing Joong.

Gemini knew that when his friends were drunk, they will probably spill on their earlier endeavors and they have done really questionable things that are best kept a secret, but with Joong that will probably be unlikely.

They did have a rather colorful past, considering the fact that they were once the infamous Bangkok's play-boys. Always at the finest clubs surrounded by expensive alcohol and beautiful women.