VOL 1 Chapter 2 Throwing Overboard

I find myself in front of my classroom door, and after some consideration I open the door.

I notice that there is still half of it to go and decide to continue to my assigned seat which is at the back in the middle of two recurring characters from the novel Horikita Suzune and Sakura Airi.

As I pass by I can see the main character of the novel, Ayanokouji Kitotaka, where my gaze is only passing by, because Ayanokouji is very observant, he will suspect me if I stay watching him for a while.

I decide to settle into my seat waiting for the hall to fill up completely.

Upon completion, the bell rings signaling the start of class, where a young adult woman with a well-endowed voluptuous body and long brown hair that is tied in a ponytail with brown eyes enters. She is seen with a serious expression on her face. Her attire consists of a black colored jacket, and underneath she wears a white shirt, a short black skirt, long stockings and a pair of heels. She looks at all of us and introduces herself.

Chabashira: Ahem, good morning students. My name is Chabashira Sae and I am in charge of class D this year. I teach Japanese history. This school does not change classes every year, so in the next three years, I hope to meet you all. Greetings.Although the entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium in an hour, I will distribute the list of special rules and the enrollment guide.

From the front, they passed out the flyers. At this school, there are special rules that make it different from any other high school. All students are required to live on campus and are prohibited from contacting anyone outside the school.

She basically said the same rules I read about in the novels, no contact with the outside world.

Chabashira: Now I am going to hand out student ID cards. With this card, they can buy anything in any of the stores and facilities on campus. It works like a credit card. However, be careful how many points you use. There is nothing you can't buy on campus. If there is something on campus, you can buy it.

Using lazy terms to charm the ear and confuse this place as a paradise.

Chabashira: Student cards are used by sliding them into the machines. Using the machines is really easy, so you won't have any problems with them. The points will be credited automatically on the first day of the month. Everyone should already have 100,000 points on their card. Also, 1 point is worth 1 yen. Any further explanation is unnecessary.

For a moment, the classroom became noisy.  In other words, for being admitted to this school, we receive a monthly allowance of 100,000 yen from the school. My classmates do not notice the oddity of the explanation.

Chabashira: Were you surprised by the number of points you were given? This school measures students' abilities. Everyone here, who passed the entrance exam, has demonstrated a certain level of merit and worth. The amount of money is a reflection of your abilities. Use it without holding back. However, after graduation, all points will be withdrawn. Since it is impossible to exchange these points for cash, there is no point in saving them. How you use them is up to you. Use them on things you like or need. If you don't think you will use some of your points, you can transfer them to someone else. However, harassing other people for points is forbidden. The school is very strict about bullying.

With that explanation anyone would feel safe with the school and their new environment, diverting students from their current situation of independence. Chabashira -sensei finishes talking to:

Chabashira:No one seems to have any questions. Well then, please lead a good student life.

So at this moment I decide to raise my hand stopping the teacher from her moment, where she diverts her attention to me, which causes all my classmates to turn to me, normally I am not used to so much attention which causes me to falter a little, but my determination makes me continue with my question. What I am about to say will change the course of history completely, I don't know if it will be for better or worse.

What I am sure is that I don't want to follow a script as if life depended on it, during all my school life I did my best not to stand out and it led me to failure leaving me completely alone. So why is it that this time I'm the one throwing away common sense.

Hachiman: Chabashira-sensei, I have a question, will we receive 100,000 points every month?

For a brief moment I could see the surprise in the teacher's eyes, although I think I was one of the few who noticed, the other classmates looked at me with some mockery and others with small laughs. Until one of the trio of idiots decided to scold me.

Yamauchi: hey buddy, you didn't hear, we will receive 100,000 points for each month. Even the slowest can understand that.

I decide to ignore him. My gaze is still fixed on the teacher's face to which she answers.

Chabashira: I can't answer that.

Hachiman: Why? Sensei, it's just a question that can be answered with a yes or no answer.

Chabashira: Hikigaya Hachiman, right. Tell me why you think you can't get the same amount of points every month.

Ahh, I see you are testing me to prove my hypothesis and convince my classmates of what I think. What a situation, usually I would just sit back and keep quiet, but my determination is not going to budge.

Hachiman:Two main points Sensei, the first one, you never said that every month we will receive 100,000 points but you said this month we will receive 100,000, a rather vague use of words, isn't it. The second point, you said it also had to do with our merits and skills.
The teacher looks at me with an amused look and a smile that doesn't quite look like one.

Chabashira:Interesting, very interesting, Hikigaya, but I can't answer.

With a sigh I give up on getting information out in the normal way so I decide to use my ace up my sleeve.

Hachiman: Sensei, we're not getting anywhere, so let's finish this, I want to buy a detailed explanation of the S-system.

For a moment I can hear the surprised gasps of my classmates but still my gaze remains fixed on the teacher who's look became serious.

Chabashira: What do you mean, Hikigaya?

Hikigaya: Wow, but you said it yourself sensei, everything in this campus can be bought with points in any of the stores and facilities of the school.

Chabashira-sensei looks at me for a few seconds, before bursting into almost maniacal laughter.

Chabashira: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
good move Hikigaya hahahahahahahahahahahahaha very well played, I accept your request, but I don't think simple private points will get you.

With that said, the teacher turns to everyone in the class.

Chabashira: Everyone agrees. The next thing I am going to say may be that the points to be given next month will be reduced. So this decision must be made by all of you

I can feel the tension that this generated in all my colleagues, if I let them continue to doubt we will not get anywhere, I break the atmosphere with my words.

Hachiman: I know this decision is hard, so I am willing to pay you all the lost points that are generated by all my doubts, so please trust me.

Being a loner all my life my words have no strength to move people's hearts, I am making a big bet, I don't know if it will work, the only thing that supports me are the arguments that generated doubts in your minds.The silence continues until it is broken by a young boy of average height. He is blond with brown eyes. I know him, his name is Hirata Yousuke, and he is my ticket out of this situation.

Hirata: Guys, I think we'd better go with Hikigaya-kun's recommendations, if we're wrong I'm also willing to make up for the lost points.

This causes a wave of emotions towards the female population, being a handsome and sociable man has its advantages, but thanks to his position he also becomes a key piece of the class, that person stands up from his seat, seeing a teenage girl of average height with crimson degraded eyes and short beige hair. She stands out as having a well endowed figure and is considered attractive by the boys, Kushida Kikyo.

Kushida: Guys I agree with Hirata-kun and Hikigaya-kun, it would be best to take what they propose, besides I am also willing to make up for the lost points.

This was the last push that led the class to determine their final position.