VOL 2 Chapter 13 Shizuku

Hachiman POV *one hour before the meeting with Ryuuen*.

I finished my work, it's up to Horikita now, it's impossible for Ryuuen to be a mad dog when he already knows that he was totally crushed.

That's why I wasn't in any hurry to look for evidence because it was already there from the beginning, at least this way Ryuuen will have to be cautious with our kind and thus prevent him from making crazy attacks like that again.

I head towards Airi's room, luckily all our group except Kiyotaka will be there.
When I least thought I'm in front of dorm 1106 , I decide to knock on the door. I wait a few moments until it opens.

It is Airi who is dressed in casual clothes.

Hachiman: Good evening Airi.

Airi: ah, it's Hachiman-kun, please come in.

With that I go to her room, it's the first time I've been to a girl's room since I came here. You can tell it's Airi's room, it has a feminine air that is hard to describe, or maybe as a man who hasn't had experience in these things I'm overthinking it.

I see that I am the last to arrive.

Ken: You really took your time Hachiman.

Akito: Don't tell me you were slacking on the way.

Haruka: Hikki is always like that, if we didn't know him we'd be hanging him by now.

These fuckers think they can insult me all they want.

Hachiman: I'm sorry for being someone who is really busy.

Everyone reveals a shocked look as if they have seen a two-headed chicken.

Akito: Were you busy?

Haruka: I thought you left the heavy work to other people.

Kuh, if I say otherwise won't feel good because I know it's true, it's hard to refute so I must rely on my last bastion.

Hachiman: Airi, help

Airi places her adorable finger on her chin as she begins to say.

Airi: Guys don't be mean, Hachiman-kun can be cynical, sarcastic, indifferent, a bit mean, cheeky, shameless among other things.

With this he remains silent.

Hachiman: Okay Airi, you can continue.

Airi: Huh?That's all.

A stab in my heart, that's all I feel, it's like that time Komachi first told me that I disgusted her, it was so hard to recover from that blow. That I didn't mention a single quality makes me feel like I swallowed glass.

I collapsed on the small table in the center, please leave me here , it is preferable to live like a plant.

Haruka: hahahahahahahahahaha we're done with our daily session of annoying Hikki.

What the hell, so you hurt my feelings on purpose, you may not know it, but also a human.

Akito: It's a pity that Kiyotaka is not around.

Hachiman: Sorry, I asked him to do me a favor, so he must still be busy with him.

Ken: By the way, why are we in Airi's room? We always do the meetings in Hachiman's room, doing it in another room means making me feel uncomfortable.

Hachiman: Wow Ken I didn't know you were so fond of my room.

Ken: Well it's obvious, in the other rooms I can't leave them dirty.

Hachiman: Hey you bastard, I can't let what you just said go, that means you leave my room dirty on purpose.

Ken: Well, no, or I mean yes, wait, wait put that cup down, he's not to blame for anything.

I panic as I'm about to throw the empty cup, I would if it was another occasion but this is Airi's room and I don't want to be rude.

Ken: I'm just saying that you always clean your room very often, so I'm not afraid to leave it with trash.

Hachiman: You just make me want to hit you even more.

Haruka: Come on, come on, you can stop fighting, but Kenchin has a valid point, it's unusual for us all to be gathered in Airi-chan's room.

With this we all turn to Airi looking for answers, she is with a "serious"
expression, not to say between nervous and about to run away, if it wasn't for the fact that this is her room.

A few moments pass, until Airi takes a breath. And begins to speak.

Airi: I have something to tell you.

She says it in such a way that we all know it is something important to her. Even Ken knows he has to be serious.
With that Airi takes out her phone and shows us some pictures.

Airi: Do you know who the girl is?

They are several photos of that girl, or should I say Shizuku, posing in various clothes, from casual and swimwear.
They look carefully at the photos, until they start talking.

Akito: I don't know, I'm not that into that world, but it's strangely familiar.

Ken: I agree with Akito, I don't know her but at the same time I know I've seen her.