VOL 4 Chapter 3 Observed

We finished the birthday party, I feel liberated saying this, I never thought I would experiment, we are on the second day after the island test.

I'm on my way to one of the luxury restaurants on this cruise, I don't know why those two thought of having a meeting there, maybe it's because it's not crowded, because it's inaccessible to students.

I'm about to meet up with   Horikita   and   Yousuke , it seems like they're hoping to talk about some unfinished business. After the stupor of victory has passed, it's time to focus on the road ahead.

I arrived at the restaurant,  has an elegant air, in truth in normal situations i would never think of setting foot in this place. But my stinginess was diminished by my large amount of money, or perhaps I lost the value of money. I have to pick up old habits again.

They are both sitting at a table,   Yousuke   when he sees that I have arrived, he raises his arm to greet me.   Horikita   Just look out of the corner of her eye as I sit at the table, we are sitting across from each other.

Yousuke : How do you feel? I heard you were pretty beat up and fatigued.

Hachiman : I'm better, thank you, these days of rest were very good for me.

Horikita  : You still look terrible to me.

Hachiman : Thank you   Horikita  -san, this is my usual face.

Horikita : What a shame.

This woman lives especially to destroy me emotionally. 

Hachiman  : I guess we came to talk about some matters. It's strange that   Kikyo   is not here.

Yousuke : Right. She needed to meet up with some friends, so she sends her apology.

It's terrible to be so popular.

As expected, there are several points that were left pending.

Horikita : Now that we're so close to Class A, they'll most likely get defensive.

Yousuke : Besides class D, who must surely also be frustrated why their plan was sabotaged.

Hachiman : Yes, right now we are the number one target.

Yousuke : What will we do in that case?

Hachiman : It is better to do nothing, since we are in the spotlight we will be watched.

Horikita : So we will be watched. Furthermore, I have quite a few doubts about how we won in this exam.

I guess   Kiyotaka   didn't do his job this time.

Hachiman : Basically the rule said that you couldn't change the leader without a compelling reason, I think   was   in bad shape, so I think that's reason enough. That's why I was crazy about claiming points, there being two reasons, the first is obviously for the points and the second is so that my health deteriorates    enough to withdraw.

Yousuke  : From the beginning you knew that   Ibuki -san was a spy, right?

Hachiman : Exactly, but that only worked more in my favor. Being the one who stood out the most due to my absence, I became her target. In this way   Ryuuen could be fooled.

Horikita : And what about the fight with the guy from that class?

Hachiman : Honestly, it took me by surprise too. But it also worked in my favor, besides fatigue let's increase the blows, although of course I wanted to keep Matsushita-san away from that guy. Any other question?

They both remain silent. His expressions are complex.

Horikita : You are... a big Idiot, no, calling you an idiot is an insult to all the idiots in the world, how can you think of doing something so reckless and dangerous. Just thinking about it makes me want to hit you.