VOL 1 Chapter 21 Blackmail

Hachiman POV

I didn't think I would be so lucky to come across this event, I've been going out in the evenings for another reason.

But that I had stumbled upon the Horikita brothers meeting was a pleasant surprise, even Ayanokouji got into the situation was very favorable for me.

I'm following the path where Horikita's brother left, I'm on a path lit by lamps in the still night, when I see a silhouette, it's the president.

He is standing, it is as if he is waiting for me.

Manabu: So you decide to come out, I didn't think you were going to show yourself in front of me.

Hachiman: Come on Senpai you say it as if I hid myself on purpose.

Manabu: You didn't?

Hachiman: No, no, the scene was so scary that I almost did it in my pants.

Manabu: Hmph, you're not very good at lying.

Hachiman: Senpai, who heard you say you're bullying me, the great and powerful student council president, against a poor kouhai who's only been here for a month. Sounds pretty bad, don't you think?

His eyes are so piercing, I can see where Horikita gets his sharp gaze from, although in the case of the president, his dominance is apparent, I'm playing with fire but I'm not afraid of getting burned.

Manabu: If you showed up it's because of a reason, what do you want?

Hachiman: ouch straight to the point. Well, I'll be brief.

With that I take out my phone and show him the video I took, I took a big risk, but I tried to only have the lens in plain sight so Ayanokouji won't notice.

The video starts from when Ayanokouji grabs his arm, his expression doesn't change, he is very calm which is terrifying, as expected from one of the people Ayanokouji respects.

When the video ends, I put my phone away and start telling him.

Hachiman: It would be very bad if this video came out, the illustrious student council president and member of class A, uses violence against a freshman boy, and if we add testimonies, he also tried to hurt his little sister. Haaaaaa, Senpai, even I was surprised by what I saw, you always look so calm that using violence I didn't think it was an option for you.

Manabu: Are you threatening me?

Senpai smiles a little, this surreal situation where a first year boy threatens the student council president, anyone who sees it will just think I'm a fool.

Hachiman: Not even in my wildest dreams would I imagine threatening Senpai, after all a snap of my fingers would be enough to get rid of me. I just want to do business.

When I say this I shorten the distance between us, I don't want what I'm about to say to be heard so loudly.

Hachiman: I will wipe this video off the face and in return I just want a small monetary reward from Senpai.

I see Senpai let out a chuckle, until I see my world spinning. Since the distance is so short I leave an opening for him to throw me.

I feel my back hit the cold pavement of the road, my shirt collar is being grabbed by the chairman's left hand and his right hand forms a fist, which starts to descend.

I brace myself for impact but it stops a few inches before crashing into my face.

Hachiman: What's wrong Senpai, why don't you finish it?

Manabu: That's what I should ask you.

When he threw me to the ground and grabbed the collar of my shirt, I decide to throw a kick to the back of his head that was defenseless, at this moment my foot is right behind, if I had continued we both would have fallen, at least all these fights have helped me to practice my moves.