VOL 1 Chapter 19 Hikigaya Group

It's five minutes to the agreed time of the study group, making sure that everything is in order, after all, two girls are going to enter my room.

I hear a knock on my door, I open it and see that it is Sakura.

Sakura: G-Good evening Hikigaya-kun.

Hikigaya: Hello Sakura, you can come in.

I tell her to come in but she looks nervous, MMM, is it really uncomfortable to be in my room?

I tell her to sit around the table and offer her something to drink, but she refuses me.

Hachiman: Sakura, are you well?

Sakura:Y-yes, only that I am a little anxious since it is the first time that she spent time with companions out of the room.

Ahhhhh, Sakura I understand you, at the beginning it was quite difficult for me, it is quite bad since you do not have topic of conversation and you get stressed easily, I suppose that I have to thank Sudo that at least I could get used a little to speak more with the other people.

Hachiman: I don't know about Hasebe-san and Miyake-san, but Sudo looks scary but he's very gentle and also you have me, even if I'm unreliable.

Sakura is a little surprised, but then pouts and raises her hand in the direction of my cheek. She starts to pull it, it hurts, hurts, hurts.

Hachiman: Sakura-san, please could you pull my cheek, it hurts a lot.

Sakura: I won't do it, if you keep talking like that about you, I will pull your other cheek.

Hachiman: I understand, I understand, it was a slip of tongue so please leave my cheek alone.

To tell the truth it didn't hurt much, but it is quite strange, at least for me, that a girl touches my face.

Saying this Sakura, she looks a little proud, Oy Oy I feel like a bad child who was scolded by his parents.

Sakura: It is well as long as you understand it.

I'm a little glad that she opened up to me, maybe she has a chance to keep getting better in her day, at least I can call her a friend.

Again the door rings again and I go to open it, this time it's Hasebe and Miyake.

Hasebe: hellooooooooo.

Miyake: Good evening

Hasebe says cheerfully as if it's her backyard, while Miyake says modestly like a normal person.

Hachiman: Hello, please come in.

Both pass and are a little surprised to see Sakura already here.

Hasebe: Wow, Sakura-san, she was already here, I wondered what she was doing.

She says with a suggestive look and a certain sarcastic tone.

Sakura: No, no, no, I just arrived a little earlier.

Hasebe: Is it true?

For the poor Sakura that doesn't know how to deal with the jokes of Hasebe, I can only apologize, it seems that I couldn't save you from the sad destiny of being teased by Hasebe, so I prayed for your soul.

Miyake: Oy, stop teasing her, Hasebe.

Hasebe: Miyacchi, spoilsport.

Miyake seems to be babysitting, I'm kind of glad to have him to control her a bit.

Another knock is heard, I open the door again, and as expected it's Sudo.

Sudo: Yo, Hikigaya, you don't look too happy to see me, ah, sorry so is your face.