Chapter 20 Circumstances

It's been several days after we started study group, it's nice since we feel more comfortable with each other, we've even talked about going out on the weekends, I can finally say I'm living a normal school life.Right now we're done studying and we're talking about us.

Ken: And since i was always the headliner, i ended up being the envy of everyone in the basketball club.

Hachiman: Yeah, yeah Sudo-sama, you're the best on the court, but in differential equations you suck.

Akito: Well it's kind of obvious, your gray matter was distributed like lubricant for your muscles.

Ken: Hey you bastards, aren't you afraid that I'm really going to hit you.

Airi: Ken-kun, language please.

Ken: Y-yes.

As these days went by, all the guys, we met the real Airi, who is able to pull the ears of all of us with a smile, it's hard to believe that this shy girl is so demonic, I would feel happier for her, but I am the constant target of her scolding.

Airi: Hachiman-kun and Akito -kun, don't make fun of Ken -kun's past too much either.

Haruka: ahhhh, Airi-chan is too cute when she scolds those three blockheads.

Airi: ahhhhhhhhhh, Haruka-chan stop please.

Haruka hugs Airi, it's too much for my eyes, just seeing them makes my heart race, I feel a little lucky to be one of the few people to witness this.

Hachiman: Tch, you say it like that because you're not in the spotlight.

Haruka: Hmmm , Jealous?, This is a privilege that I only give to me, I can only say that bad luck.

It only remains for me to sink into bitterness after her answer, this wretch is going to pay for me. Airi decides to change the subject by asking a question.

Airi: Ahh, Hachiman-kun, can I ask you something?

Hachiman: Sure, go ahead.

Airi: I always notice that you always disconnect very quickly when we talk.

Haruka: Heeeee, I thought I was the only one, you say goodnight and disconnect, Hikki.

Ken and Akito look at each other, maybe it's weird for them, since I stayed up late talking to them.

Hachiman: Well it's normal, girls go to sleep quite early.

Haruka: Hoooo, and what makes you think that.

Hachiman: when I talked to my former classmates, I would send them a message and they would answer me in the morning, they would reply "ah, sorry, I overslept".

As I finish saying this I see Ken cover his mouth trying to cover his laughter, Oy That's rude, also Akito looks at me with a conflicted look, Airi looks at me sadly, Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy, why is everyone looking at me like that, and Haruka with fake crocodile tears says.

Haruka: Stop it, stop it Hikki, I understand it was cruel of me to ask that.

Hachiman: Huh, what do you mean?

Airi: MMM.... This, Hachiman-kun , there are exceptions but we girls don't go to sleep that early.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? This is a revelation, this just makes me want to stick my head in the ground.

I'm not dumb to know what that means, ahhhhhhhhhhhh , I don't want to open old wounds, think about other things, other things, think about those two bastards, that's it, those bastards make me so mad, just think about them.