S.S Destroy

Seong   POV

I'm walking towards one of the rooms on the ship, that stupid test is over.

The only thing I have left is fury.

I think this is the second time he made me so angry. I stop thinking about it, it only brings back bad memories, and I start to hate myself even more.

The only thing that has kept me alive is taekwondo, for this reason I want to show that taekwondo is the strongest martial art. It doesn't matter what I have to do.

Still, that bastard held back on me, and there are other things that bother me about him, but I'll pass on them for now. The important thing is that he has good skills, everything   Ryuuen   said has some truth. It is dangerous.

The fight we had felt incomplete, I should have realized his state,   he was   quite fatigued and I know it's my fault, for challenging him to a fight without knowing his situation. 

But that does not diminish my anger, I am a hopeless Scum, after all.

I'm in front of the door where   Ryuuen   is. I open it without touching, it is open without a lock.

Upon entering I notice that several people are gathered there. There are the main lackeys of   Ryuuen.

Ishisaki , Ibuki   , and Albert. With this combination it was easy for him to dominate the class, everyone except me. They are too weak.

Ibuki and Ishisaki are standing, while Ryuuen is sitting in a chair with Albert shaving his beard, it seems that it grew from being hidden.

Ibuki  :   Seong  , What are you doing here?

Seong :   Shut up , I have no business with you.

Ibuki   growls quietly, I don't care.

Seong :   Ryuuen , make an alliance with me.

My statement surprises everyone, even Albert stops shaving.

Ishisaki : Hey,   Seong , don't think you can do whatever you want.

Ibuki : Where the pride of the taekwondo artist is.

I don't pay attention to the mockery they send. He waited until the older dog spoke.

Ryuuen : Why the sudden change? You told me before that no matter what I do, you will never join me.

Seong : Are you deaf? I never said I was going to work for you but with you, it's a big difference.

Ryuuen : Still, we agreed that neither of us was going to get in the other's way. That's why when you decided to fight   Hachiman  -san I let you do it and you weren't going to interfere with my strategy.

Seong  : Yes, it would be the easiest, but the results were disastrous. And my fight didn't go the way I wanted.

Ryuuen :   Kukuku , it seems like you have an interesting story.

Seong : That's not important now, the most essential thing is how to deal with class B, you saw the results for yourself, there is someone who is spectacularly playing with all classes.

Ryuuen : Yes, the results this time were devastating. I'm quite excited about   Kukuku  . Besides  Hachiman -san, they have someone quite intelligent.

Someone who is able to make someone work themselves to the point of exhaustion like   Hikigaya  did, must be someone to fear, we will have to discover all the tricks that cover that class.

Ryuuen : Very well,   Seong , we will have an alliance, however I don't think your target is class A, right?

Seong : I'm not interested in that shit, I just want to destroy class B.

Ryuuen : I see, I hope our relationship is fruitful.

We close the alliance.

why did i do this? Now I want to destroy class B.

Hikigaya   Hachiman  is someone who cares about his companions, so the best method to destroy him is to first destroy his environment.   I will plunge   his class into misery, and then send him to the deepest despair.

You will abandon your friends,   Hikigaya  . In the end you will end up like me.