S.S Greed

Ichinose   POV

I'm heading towards the direction that   Kanzaki-kun   left   Hachiman-kun , he was quite tired, I'm glad he decided to rest here. 

Although there are times when my chest gets   tight   a little when I'm with him, I don't hate the feeling, on the contrary it's too comforting.

What I'm thinking? Several strange thoughts are running through my head, when it comes to  Hachiman-kun . I don't want him to think I'm ignoring him.

I'm worried that he'll take   Mako -chan's pranks seriously, although an image of the two of us walking together doesn't bother me.

Wait, wait, again I let my strange thoughts wander uncontrollably.

Fortunately i arrived at the place where he is. I talk to him to get his attention.

Honami : What do you think? It's a great place to think.

It has a great view to relax in, it gives a complete view of the camp and the scenery.

Hachiman : You're right, but I'm more impressed with their teamwork. 

Unexpected praise leaves his mouth, his trademark cynicism not present.

Honami : Do you think? I think there is still a lot to improve.

It's quite difficult for everyone to try to cooperate, but in the end I think everything is working little by little. I'm a little proud of the confidence we've achieved as a class.

Hachiman  : Of course, we all always want to improve something, we will never be satisfied with what we have.

It is unusual for him to speak this way, at these moments he would be complaining about the work he has to do or that collaborating with others does not give the expected results.

Honami : Why so philosophical all of a sudden?

Hachiman : Do you prefer sarcastic insults? I didn't know you were that type.

I was wrong, there he goes again with his weird jokes.

Honami : I take back what I said, welcome Philosopher   Hikigaya-kun.

Hachiman : That's better.

We were left with nothing more to talk about, this kind of atmosphere between the two of us is not uncomfortable for me.

Hachiman : Hey,   Honami , what do you think about this exam?

An unexpected question appears, I am going to answer honestly, there are many I can say about this exam. 

Honami : It's something extreme, I think no school would throw their students on a desert island.

Hachiman : Besides that, for what purpose did they do it?

We're getting deeper and deeper into this topic, the purpose of this test, I haven't fully laid it out because I've been focused on making it all work. Maybe that's it.

Honami : Maybe they wanted all the classes to come together to work as a team, this way they could put their differences aside.

I say what I think, cooperation in this test is crucial, if we cannot work with other people we will not be able to go out into the real world.

Hachiman : It's a good answer, but is that all?

Huh? This time he takes me by surprise, I don't understand what he means. So I'm going to ask you to tell me what you mean.

Honami : Could you explain to me?

Hachiman : If so, what need is there for the additional rules and leaders? At the end of the day this is still a competition, there will be winners and losers.