VOL 2 Chapter 8 In trouble

3rd person POV

At that moment everyone looks at the student who spoke, the students in class D look at the student in awe and the duo look at him as if they see their last hope.

Standing there is a boy has short, light brown hair cut in a mullet with bangs. He is pale skinned with a well built muscular body. His brown eyes are accompanied by long eyelashes and his lips are drawn with a feminine pink tint.
He is very tall with extremely long legs.
Ryuuen with a frown decides to scold him.

Ryuuen: Oy Seong , you said you would stay out of it.

The boy named Seong replies with a mocking tone.

Seong: I know, but I couldn't ignore what you were doing, now everyone let them go.

With an authoritative voice he orders, the students who are holding the pair hesitate, but turn to see Ryuuen who nods solemnly.

So the pair is free but they are still surrounded, at that moment Seong stands in front of them and squats down.

Seong: Looks like you are in trouble, why don't we just do this, if you comply with all the orders I have I will let you go.
Ahhh, sorry I haven't introduced myself my name is Seong Taehoon, I am a student coming from South Korea. So how about my proposal.

Ike and Yamauchi look at each other, their eyes full of hope that they can be taken out of this situation. So they nod vigorously toward the boy.

Seong: Okay, your name is Yamauchi-kun, right?

Yamauchi: Y-yes.

He turns first to Yamauchi where with a smile he says to him.

Seong: Could you give me 5 points?

He says with a soft tone as if to a friend borrowing money.

Yamauchi: o-of course.

He starts to take out his phone to hand them their points, I didn't expect him to throw a kick towards Ike's stomach.

Ike: guahhhhhhh

Yamauchi: Huh?

Surprised by the turn of events, he is unable to comprehend the situation.

Seong: Do you have 50 points?

He asks again softly.

Yamauchi: I do!

And again he throws a kick towards Ike but this time towards his face.

Seong: Do you have 500 points?

Without waiting for Yamauchi's answer he throws another kick towards Ike.

Seong: Do you have 5000 points?

And he continues to ask while kicking Ike mercilessly.

Seong: Do you have 50,000 points?

There a sadistic smile shows on his face, at that moment Yamauchi finally understood.

This guy had no intention of letting them go.

Yamauchi: please stop!

He begs in a desperate voice, Seong just looks on with a neutral expression until a spring-like smile is painted on his face.

Seong: Sure, but on one condition, you will switch places with him.

At that moment when just as Yamaguchi's smile was starting to come out he froze in an instant. His gaze turned to Ike who was also looking at him with a bit of hope. But he couldn't maintain eye contact and averted it.

He remained silent.

Seong seeing this, just gave a dismissive glance towards Yamauchi. And then he said to Ike.

Seong: You were abandoned by your friend, how sad.

Without waiting a moment he continued to kick the boy without any mercy.

The D class even had a little pity towards the two boys, they knew what kind of demon they were facing, but it was better for them to suffer to prevent that boy from getting upset.

After a while, that Seong will hit Ike. Finally he got tired and said.

Seong: Fiuuuuuuuuu, Ryuuen I'm done, why don't we put the cherry on the cake?

Ryuuen: Hoooo, what do you propose?

Seong: Nothing special, just that it wouldn't be a harassment case if we only have testimonies, how about we include some evidence?

Ryuuen: I see, you mean fingerprints.

Seong: Exactly, a few fingerprints on the uniforms will give solid testimony.

Ryuuen: Manabe, Kinoshita you heard it already.

Manabe: But Ryuuen that wasn't part of the deal.

Kinoshita: Yes, we can't take off our uniforms here.

Seong: Looks like you need to discipline your servants, Ryuuen.

Ryuuen: no one said about taking off the uniforms, you lucky bastards are finally going to touch a woman.

Manabe: n-we're not going to do it.

Kinoshita: it's disgusting.

Ryuuen: Ohhh, are you going to disobey me?

He looks at them coldly, he's just looking at them implying the consequences of not obeying, this look scares them quickly and they turn to Ike and Yamauchi.

Seong grabs Ike's dying hand and places it on Manabe's chest then moves towards Yamauchi who tries to let go but a quick frightening look from Seong stops him, he also grabs his hand and places it on Kinoshita's chest.

Seong: Alright guys, good job, I like it when you collaborate with me, I think it's time to go.

With that he heads towards the exit with a satisfied expression, the others just watch them pass by and Ryuuen looks at him cautiously, until he sighs and decides that they are done with their business too.