Chapter 1

Chapter 01

Zhou Shiyi was woken up by being splashed with a basin of cold water.

As soon as the people outside the door succeeded, they threw the plastic basin on the ground, and hurriedly shoved each other out of the bathroom with laughter.

When they reached the door of the toilet, they couldn't suppress their laughter, and they said something in a low voice, and finally these voices disappeared as they walked away.

The hustle and bustle of the school in the evening gradually dissipated, and finally only Zhou Shiyi was left in a mess and stuck in the toilet.

Zhou Shiyi glanced at the blocked toilet door through his wet glasses.

There was a translucent figure: "It would be great if you came to take over, I don't want to watch other people fall in love, you help me take good care of my grandma..."

Zhou Shiyi's brain seemed to be stuffed with something, his headache was splitting, and his brain was dizzy.

He closed his eyes and leaned against the wall, waiting for the physical discomfort to pass.

When he opened his eyes again, the originally taciturn and inconspicuous Zhou Shiyi seemed to be a different person.

Zhou Shiyi touched the back of his swollen and sore head, and found a big lump.

Originally, when Zhou Shiyi was pushed into the toilet cubicle, he was pushed backwards into the toilet. His center of gravity was unstable, and his body fell backwards, causing the back of his head to hit the wall.

Zhou Shiyi had already died when the door of the toilet room was blocked.

The person occupying his body now is Zhou Shiyi from a parallel time and space. The two have the same name and surname, which must be said to be a kind of fate.

Zhou Shiyi stood up, pushed the compartment door, but did not push.

The toilet door was blocked from the outside with a mop.

He took off his glasses, put them in his coat pocket, stepped on the lowered toilet seat, turned over and jumped off from the inside by cleverness.

There was no one in the toilet, only the plastic basin that had been dropped on the ground, and the faucet that was not closed tightly, dripping water alone.

Zhou Shiyi turned on the faucet, put his head and face under the faucet, and began to clean simply.

His drowsy brain was stimulated by the cold water, and he became sober.

The water soaked Zhou Shiyi's clothes, and the discomfort in his heart was relieved a lot.

Standing up, she wiped her face with water, and pushed back the hair covering her eyes, revealing her smooth forehead.

Only then did Zhou Shiyi have the time to see his current situation clearly.

It doesn't look like a boy who grew up like him.

The fundus of the eyes is black and blue, and he looks very spiritless. Even the malnutrition has not kept up with his height.

He stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself.

Zhou Shiyi hasn't seen what he looked like in high school for a long time. Is it because his name and appearance are so similar that he wears it on the dead original body?

Zhou Shiyi knew very clearly whether he was wearing a novel or a novel he had roughly flipped through.

After reading a novel, his cousin found that there was a character with the same name as him, so she sent him the link.