Chapter 28

Chapter 28

On the weekend, Zhou Shiyi waited for a while before grandma Zhou's door opened.

Grandma Zhou loves cleanliness very much, and her clothes are all clean and tidy. This time was no exception, the only difference was that Grandma Zhou also wore a rose red hat this time, and even the colors of the clothes were carefully matched.

"Grandma, what is this?"

Grandma Zhou showed a smile: "Your grandma Che asked me to go to the department store for a while, wait a minute, you should come back first."

Seeing Grandma Zhou's bright smile and knowing that Grandma Zhou had come out of the grief of losing her son, Zhou Shiyi was still happy for her.

Zhou Shiyi took Grandma Zhou to get the medicine. The doctor gave Grandma Zhou a simple test and said that she was recovering well and continued to maintain it.

On the way back, Zhou Shiyi insisted on sending the old man to the department store before he could rest assured.

Grandma Zhou couldn't hold back him, and she blamed Zhou Shiyi for being worried, but she was still happy in her heart.

When we arrived at the department store, Zhou Shiyi saw Grandma Che standing outside the department store waiting for someone. Grandma Che and Grandma Zhou had been neighbors for many years. Because Grandma Zhou was ill, and Grandma Che just had the same operation last year, so the two Once people come and go, they will become familiar with each other.

Grandma Cha also wore a yellow hat and looked very happy.

Zhou Shiyi told them that if they bought something heavy, they should call him and ask him to pick it up.

After experiencing the dislike of the two old people for many times, Zhou Shiyi touched his nose, thinking that it is better not to delay the two old sisters' interest in shopping together, and turned to go to the library.

He got on the bus, and suddenly saw a black car in the rearview mirror, following him all the time.

Zhou Shiyi is very sensitive to numbers, Zhou Shiyi has seen this black car in the hospital and the department store just now.

He took a quick glance at the license plate and wrote it down. He saw the license plate number on the car clearly from the rearview mirror of the bus, and his heart tightened.

This car seems to be following him, but he is a poor student, and if there is something worth thinking about, it is seeking revenge.

Zhou Shiyi pretended not to notice that he was being followed, but stayed on the bus all the time. When passing by the library, Zhou Shiyi didn't get off the bus.

When he found out that Zhou Shiyi hadn't got off the bus, the person who seemed to be waiting for the next bus at the station suddenly put away his mobile phone, and when the bus door was not fully closed, he suddenly stopped the driver.

The driver muttered, why didn't he get on just now.

In the end, the man at the back apologized to the driver and said, "Sorry, we made a mistake just now and almost missed this bus, otherwise we have to wait for the next one."

Zhou Shiyi calmly occupied the position of the back door. He could see clearly just now that these people were watching the bus from a long distance.

After the bus arrived at the stop, I lowered my head to play with my phone.

It looks like nothing, but when most people are waiting for the bus, they can see that it is not the one coming, so they lower their heads and do other things, and they will not be as deliberate as they are.