Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Zhou Shiyi went back to school, received a scholarship at the school assembly, shared his learning methods, and returned to the ranks of Class 1 of the third year amidst the call of the god of learning.

Although the students in Class 1 of the third grade knew that Zhou Shiyi had already been admitted to B University, they still looked like Zhou Shiyi, coming to school early to read and study.

Even if he didn't go with the teacher, he learned the content of the university in advance, and gave a sample to others.

Students in Class 1 of Senior Three borrowed the Zhou Shiyi Gold Trophy, took photos and posted them online, pretending to be aggressive, and then calmed down to prepare for the upcoming exam.

Gu Sheng has already returned to school.

He worked harder and worked harder than before.

Since there was no one around Zhou Shiyi, Gu Sheng simply moved to Zhou Shiyi's side to be at the same table with Zhou Shiyi.

Zhou Shiyi didn't have any emotions about it, and Gu Sheng was not like before, occupying Zhou Shiyi's free time. He only turned his head to look at him when he was tired from studying, as if he was recharging himself.

With the start of the second and first year of senior high school, the first joint entrance examination for the third year of senior high school began.

This time, the entire city of H will use the same test paper to take the test, and then you will be able to see your own city ranking, which can be said to be a very important test.

With the passage of two days, Gu Sheng put down the test paper, closed his pen, and heard the bell rang at the end of the test. He waited for the test paper to be handed in, then put on his school uniform and went to the school studio.

With the end of the first mock exam, it will be the 100-day swearing-in meeting.

Gu Sheng found his class, saw them waving at him, and gave him the seat next to Zhou Shiyi.

It was rare for Zhou Shiyi to put on a formal suit today, and he was going to speak as a student representative later.

With the end of the principal's speech, the student representatives spoke next.

Zhou Shiyi is tall and has long legs. He is dressed in a black suit, making him look like a mature adult.

As soon as he went up, the people from Class 1 of Senior Three cheered him from below. The cheers were so loud that the teacher yelled several times before he stopped.

Gu Sheng sat below and watched Zhou Shiyi speak with a microphone. His words were well-spoken, cadenced, and his speech was not long. The students below listened carefully.

What's more, they all took out their mobile phones to take pictures of Zhou Shiyi, knowing that he was a student who was recommended in advance.

Because of the special time today, the school leaders turned a blind eye when they saw students taking out their mobile phones to take pictures.

With the speeches of several leaders finished, the coming-of-age ceremony is next.

As the first class, the monitor walked in front carrying his own class card, and led the students of Class 1, Senior Three, through a long arch.

The school leaders offered their blessings to the group of students who had grown up or were about to grow up.

When they were about to go out of the arch, they took off their school uniforms to reveal their formal clothes, which meant that they were adults and would be responsible for their actions.