Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Zhou Shiyi's situation is a bit embarrassing, he is not from the Gu family, it is inappropriate to stand here, but he has already promised Gu Sheng, and everyone present has heard it, so it is inappropriate to leave rashly.

"Thanks to Mr. Zhou this time, you not only saved me, but also my brother. You are kind to our Gu family. It's just that it's not suitable right now. When my brother is fine, I will definitely bring him to the door to thank him."

Gu Yuan took out a personal business card and handed it to Zhou Shiyi.

"If you need my help if you need anything later, just ask."

Gu Yuan is worthy of being the eldest son of the Gu family. Although they are all in a mess now and their clothes are all wrinkled, their demeanor and the way they handle affairs are very comfortable.

Zhou Shiyi hesitated for a moment, but still accepted Gu Yuan's business card.

Seeing Zhou Shiyi accepting the business card, Gu Yuan also breathed a sigh of relief.

The Gu family is not ungrateful, but now that his younger brother is lying in the emergency room, life and death are uncertain, so he can only do what he is doing now and make up for it afterwards.

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi hadn't left yet, considering that it was so late and Zhou Shiyi was still waiting outside so responsibly, he felt a little embarrassed.

"Is Mr. Zhou working at Gao's house? When I left just now, I heard that the foreman was looking for someone. We were wasting your time. I'll ask the driver to take you back now."

The belongings brought by Zhou Shiyi were still in the manor, and Gu Yuan had already spoken, so leaving now relieved his embarrassment of not being able to open his mouth to leave.

It was almost midnight at this time, and it was difficult to take a taxi, so it was really the best choice to ask the driver of the Gu family to take him back.

He nodded and said, "Then I will trouble you."

After Zhou Shiyi left, Gu Yuan was pulled aside by the weird-looking Gu Jinyan.

"You just let him go?"

"I know it's a little thoughtless to do this, but Gu Sheng is still in the emergency room, I can only arrange the current affairs first, and I will definitely come to the door to thank you someday."

Gu Jinyan teased him: "I didn't mean that."

Gu Yuan: "?"

Gu Jinyan recounted what happened just now in a low voice, and Gu Yuan also had a strange expression after hearing it.

But when he saw the red indicator light, he was anxious, so he could only restrain himself and wait for Gu Sheng to come out.

Zhou Shiyi took the Gu family's car to the manor, and saw ambulances speeding past along the way.

Luxury cars, which are rarely seen on weekdays, are now all over the streets, busy driving away from the manor.

They have their own private doctors. If they are not seriously injured, they will all choose to go home, and the private doctors have long been waiting there.

Like the Gu family's car, it can be said that there are only a small number of people who still go back.

The driver's driving skills were very good and he parked very smoothly in front of the estate.

There was a person standing outside the manor, and after a closer look, it was Aya.

Zhou Shiyi naturally saw Aya waiting outside, and the two bags in Aya's hands.