Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Zhou Shiyi didn't come over here either, so he showed a side face.

But Gu Sheng was so familiar with this face, how could he admit his mistake.

He came out from behind the green plants, startling the few people talking in front.

Originally unhappy, they recognized Gu Sheng as the young master of the Gu family, and they were about to greet Gu Sheng with goblets.

Gu Sheng was anxious, but he was stopped by someone, and in a blink of an eye, Zhou Shiyi's back disappeared.

"Excuse me, I have something urgent to do." Gu Sheng coped and came out of the siege.

He chased after him, but he couldn't see the man's figure anywhere.

"Sheng Sheng, come here quickly." Seeing Gu Sheng running over suddenly, Nian Meilan called him to her side.

Gu Sheng could only turn his head, and his eyelids didn't keep twitching.

Maybe it's because every time he meets Zhou Shiyi, nothing good happens, so he restrains his uneasiness.

Gu Sheng touched his heart, calmed his breathing, and raised an elegant smile on his face, so that no one could find any fault.

Zhou Shiyi was called over by the foreman, saying that the people they were inspecting encountered an unexpected situation, and several people collectively had diarrhea, and asked their waiters to come on top first, and then they would be paid double the wages.

Zhou Shiyi agreed after thinking about it.

The foreman also breathed a sigh of relief, and secretly scolded these people for being so careless.

Zhou Shiyi and another waiter were patrolling outside.

It's a female beta, named Aya. Knowing that she is a beta is completely distinguished by her appearance.

It can be seen that she is not very old. Knowing Zhou Shiyi's age, she said with a smile: "No wonder you look so tender, little brother is still in school?"

Two people each held a flashlight and a radio communication device, and walked around the perimeter to patrol.

After leaving the banquet, the outside seemed extraordinarily empty and silent.

Coming out of the air-conditioned environment, wearing the clothes of the waiter, it looks a little thin. At night, the entire periphery of the manor seemed to be just the two of them.

Zhou Shiyi knew that Aya was scared, so he had nothing to say, so he responded, "Well, what about you? Are you going to college to work part-time?"

Aya lifted the broken hair around her ears, and smiled a bit coquettishly: "My sister and my child are three years old."

For example, betas who can enter the manor to work as waiters basically choose good looks, so all they meet are about the same age, and Zhou Shiyi can't tell at all that Aya has already given birth.

"Really? Didn't see it."

"Yeah, if it wasn't for my child's illness and my lack of money, I wouldn't even think about coming here to work part-time."

It can be seen that Aya is a person with a story, but she didn't go into details.

The two talked about some unnutritious things, mostly Aya was talking, and Zhou Shiyi made a few words from time to time so that the two could continue to communicate.

Walking to an electric gate, Zhou Shiyi found that the gate was not closed. The two looked at each other, and Zhou Shiyi first took out the equipped baton and walked over.