Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Three in One

"Can you take me to the school infirmary, my leg is numb." Gu Sheng looked up at Zhou Shiyi.

For some reason, Zhou Shiyi suddenly didn't dare to look at him, feeling that there was something more in Gu Sheng's eyes.

"good."

In the end, Zhou Shiyi carried Gu Sheng to the school infirmary.

Before going to the school infirmary, Gu Sheng also sprayed the blocker on his glands twice to block the last trace of pheromone leaking out.

Zhou Shiyi helped Gu Sheng to the school doctor's office. The school doctor is an alpha, and he smelled the heavy pheromone blocker on Gu Sheng's body, so he didn't know anything.

He was holding the first-aid kit, and Gu Sheng's eyes were still clear. He put down the box, called the school leader, and informed the other party that the alpha of the susceptible period was already with him.

The alarm sounded just now, and the school medical office has received an early warning that an alpha has entered a susceptible period, so preparations need to be made in advance.

Now the school leaders and security personnel are looking for the alpha who has entered the susceptible period on the campus, but they didn't expect Gu Sheng to walk in by himself.

Seeing that it was a beta who helped him in, the school doctor raised his eyebrows. Also, at this time, the alpha of a susceptible period can only be arranged, and it can only be a beta.

The school doctor checked Gu Sheng, looked at his indicators, and asked when was the last time Gu Sheng was susceptible.

In the end, he made a judgment that this time it was a fake susceptibility, so don't pay too much attention to it, as long as you rest more.

"Wait, doctor, can you check him too?" Gu Sheng dragged Zhou Shiyi from the side and held it tightly, as if he was afraid that Zhou Shiyi would run away suddenly.

Zhou Shiyi was a little startled, he obviously sent Gu Sheng here, so why is there anything else going on with him.

The school doctor also turned to him and asked, "Student, is there something wrong with you?"

Zhou Shiyi originally wanted to say, no, but Gu Sheng interrupted the words.

"Doctor, he can smell alpha pheromones."

Gu Sheng's words are no less than putting a bomb in the school doctor's office.

It is well known that betas cannot smell pheromones.

The school doctor pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and turned his head to look at Zhou Shiyi, as if looking at some fresh creature.

"It's interesting, you come with me for an inspection, soon."

Zhou Shiyi quickly realized that it was said in the biology textbook that beta could not smell pheromone. But if Gu Sheng's pheromone is mint, then he has smelled Gu Sheng's pheromone a long time ago.

Zhou Shiyi went in with the school doctor for an examination, while Gu Sheng fiddled with his mobile phone outside.

He reported to Gu's family that he was safe, and asked Gu Yuan to call the principal, saying that he didn't need to mobilize the teachers to come over, and he would ask the school doctor to write him a note and hand it over in the office.

"You have to come back for another inspection." Gu Yuan gave him an ultimatum.

Gu Sheng frowned unhappily, but still agreed.