Chapter 12

Chapter 12

He Yanqing seemed to have discovered some big secret.

He touched his chin and found the way these two get along very interesting.

Later, he turned a blind eye to Zhou Shiyi's every hint to keep them behind, and instead pulled Gu Sheng and the three of them to act together.

Zhou Shiyi found it very strange that the protagonist Gong Shou had a cannon fodder in the middle, shouldn't it affect the relationship between the two of them?

Gu Sheng raised his eyelids, feeling nothing wrong: "Are you hiding from us?"

What Gu Sheng wanted to ask was, are you avoiding me?

Is it because he is here that the two of them lost their two-person world, so they want to get rid of him?

Zhou Shiyi didn't really think that He Yanqing was a beta, right? Thinking of this, Gu Sheng gloated a little.

Then he couldn't go anymore, he wanted to stay behind and wait to see Zhou Shiyi's jokes.

"No." Zhou Shiyi could only compromise.

So the students in class 1 of the second year of high school discovered that the three most handsome people in the class often acted together, like conjoined twins.

To be precise, Gu Sheng wanted to follow Zhou Shiyi, but Zhou Shiyi would pull He Yanqing every time, and He Yanqing readily agreed because he wanted to be the first line to eat melons.

As time gets longer and longer, the three of them have reached the point where they can have dinner with each other.

"What do you want to eat later?" He Yanqing raised his head from his homework and looked out the window. It was getting late, and he asked, rubbing his shriveled stomach.

Gu Sheng took out his mobile phone to order takeaway, and found that Zhou Shiyi had already started to pack his things.

He frowned and asked displeasedly, "Where are you going?"

Zhou Shiyi's movements paused, not knowing where he was offended.

"Go to tutoring."

Gu Sheng let go of his phone and looked at the time. It was already 5:30 in the afternoon. They stayed in the classroom to do their homework after school. Now it was almost time for Zhou Shiyi to start a part-time job.

He lowered his voice and asked, "Didn't I say I would give money?"

Why is that broken part-time job still working?

Zhou Shiyi also lowered his voice: "I have already promised others, so I will excuse you first."

His reasons are too legitimate, and Gu Sheng can't force him to be tied here.

Before leaving, Zhou Shiyi gave Gu Sheng some homework.

After he left, Gu Sheng rubbed his numb ears, feeling a little displeased in his heart, but he didn't say anything.

After watching the interaction between the two of them, He Yanqing cried out in his heart.

That's Gu Sheng, the legendary S-class alpha who was born shouting the golden key when he was born, when did you see him deflated.

But Gu Sheng actually let him go just like that.

But neither of them found anything wrong with this way of getting along.

Zhou Shiyi left, Gu Sheng also started to pack his things, and He Yanqing followed behind.

This section of the road is the only way out of the school, not to mention that there is no need for two people to distinguish so clearly, so they walked not far or near.